Chapter 38

Andrea:
"I think Amelia's waking up" I said slowly fearing for my little brother and Caspian.

The fire was starting to eat the curtains making them fall on the floor as sparks fly from the metal.

"Can't you try killing the fire?" Mia asked.

"It is not working" Grandpa said and I shook my head, Amelia was angry making her a lot stronger than we all are.

The doors to the dining room suddenly exploded making all of us turn to face it leaving William and the ice wall, which was melting behind us.

Rolan and Caspian came into view and I let out a breath I was holding.

"Run! NOW!" Rolan ordered and Uncle Marcel growled wanting to attack him but I stood in front of him stopping him.

"We'll explain later, but now we need to follow Rolan" I said and grandpa looked at me for a few seconds before nodding.

We heard the ice wall shatter behind us making us turn to face William.

"Hmmm, thought you could run?" William taunted us with fire coming out of his palms.

Rolan and Caspian entered the room and stood beside us in stance to fight.

"Oh, good everyone's here" Amelia's voice came from behind us.

Rolan:
The fire's smell was too strong and I could tell that the fire was eating the palace.

"We need to help them" Caspian said and I knew he was right, but I didn't know if I could trust him.

Amelia was stirring meaning that she was gaining conscious, and fire started forming a circle around her.

"Shit" I said before stopping the tornado from around Caspian freeing him "I don't know if I can trust you, I really hope you don't let me down too"

Caspian looked me in the eye and nodded understanding before looking at his mum.

"We need to get out there, if she's waking up they're going to need all the help they can get" Caspian said forming a small locking spell.

"It won't keep her for long, but it will buy us time" he explained and I nodded before we headed out the door.

Just as I expected the fire was eating the palace down, and that's Amelia barely gaining conscious, if she woke up we were all in deep trouble.

Both Caspian and I ran to the dining room, there was no use trying to kill the fire, we both knew we wouldn't be able to.

We reached the door and it was on fire, literally.

"How are we going to open it?" I asked Caspian who was in deep chant before the door exploded.

"That's how" he said before we both ran to the door.

Andrea, Mia, grandpa and my shifted grandma and Uncle Marcel turned to face us.

"Run! NOW!" I ordered and Uncle Marcel growled wanting to attack me but Andrea stood in front of him stopping him.

"We'll explain later, but now we need to follow Rolan" Andrea said and grandpa looked at him for a few seconds before nodding.

We heard the ice wall shatter behind us making both Caspian and I look behind Andrea and Mia in surprise.

"Hmmm, thought you could run?" William taunted us with fire coming out of his palms.

Caspian and I entered the room and stood beside our family in stance to fight.

"Oh, good everyone's here" Amelia's voice came from behind us.

"Rise" was all Amelia said before dark shadows rose all around us.