Chapter 28

Andrea:
I would've never ever put a war against my brother, I raised him up so how could I?

But this, this was way too much for all of us to bare.

How could he kill her? 

My brain was going wild as I tried to think, maybe it wasn't him. Maybe someone kidnapped them.

"There's a note" Caspian said as he sat down slowly beside Rebecca's lifeless body.

Consider this a warning....

I read through the note three times before it suddenly burned to ashes "What the hell?" I asked confused.

I looked at Caspian and Mia and they looked just as confused as I was.

"Why would he?" Mia asked "she's his twin"

"Let's go inside my dears" Grandmother said gently as she looked at her youngest lifeless granddaughter with so much pain.

"Guards lift the black flags, the palace is having a funeral" grandfather ordered before taking Mia in his arms while grandmother took me in hers.

****************
A week later:
Caspian:
Everyone in the palace was in pain, either by the loss of Rebecca or by the betrayal of Rolan.

I've been trying to think of reasons to why he'd kill his sister and I could only think of one.

He wanted, or expected to get a reaction from King Harry...

It was the only logical explanation, if he wanted Rebecca out of his plans he would've just left alone, but he needed a reaction from the king.

"Are you sure Caspian?" Andrea asked as we all sat in the throne room.

"Not sure no, but the only way to reach our world is to open the portal and the portal wouldn't be opened unless the king or queen open them"

"He's luring your father into a trap" father said.

"Let's just hope he doesn't fall for it" Grandma said as calmly as she could.

"He will, if he felt Rebecca's soul leave her body he's going to start a war" Mia said.

"Let's try to be optimistic" Andrea said looking at his sister.

"I am being logical" Mia said angrily "dad can feel souls leaving the body, he'd have felt Rebecca's, problem is if he starts a war he wont be in the state of mind and we have no bloody idea what Rolan is planning"

"She's got a point Andrea" father said crossing his arms.

"Well then, we need a plan of our own" Andrea said.