Epilogue

Andrea:

I looked at the throne room door with fear written all over my face, I was not ready for this.

"We're all here with you Andrea" Mia said encouraging me, we had come back to the palace to find a blood bath, everyone had been killed.

Mum.

Dad.

Our grandparents.

Uncle Marcel.

The guards and lords.

"We need to restart building everything again" I said.

"We will, stronger and more intelligent too" Rebecca said hugging me.

"Now go, your kingdom awaits" Rolan said putting the traditional red cloak of coronation on my shoulders.

"Thank you" I told him.

"For?" He asked me frowning slightly.

"You saved our lives" I said looking at him with a sense of pride I didn't know could exist, it was he who deserved to be king not me.

I took off the cloak and put it on his shoulders.

"Andrea..."

"Long live the king" I said looking him in the eye.

"It is your birth right" he said wanting to take off the cloak.

"And it is your right by blood, we will all be by your side. But, it is you who is worthy of it" I said kissing his forehead.

Rolan's eyes filled with tears before he wrapped his arms around me pulling me into a hug.

He pulled away from me and went to hug Mia and Rebecca, Mia smiled proudly at me, she knew that I had done the right thing.

Liana, who I learned was Rolan's mate smiled proudly at her mate, she was the daughter of Lord Nicco who had passed away as well.

I nodded once more at my brother before opening the door for him to pass, the kingdom has gathered in the palace for the ceremony despite the pain we were all in.

"LONG LIVE KING ROLAN" 

Helloooooo everyone,,, thank you for everyone who's read it, voted and commented.

I hope you enjoyed it.

Don't worry a sequel will be out soon and I'll be announcing it when I do.

Let me hear from you all, tell me what you think.

Until next time.... Love Lili