Chapter 40

Rolan:
Once we were all inside Andrea closed the portal and we turned around to see our surrounding only to be met by familiar blue eyes and familiar green eyes.

"Mum"

"Dad"

I looked at my parents whom I hadn't seen since I was a child and my eyes landed on my mother, making me freeze.

"Mum?" Tears filled my eyes as I looked at her, flashbacks of dad biting her filled my vision and I looked at him still frozen in his spot his eyes never leaving us.

"What is he doing here?" Was the first thing dad said and my heart fell to my stomach, but what did I expect he probably felt Rebecca's soul leave her body "doesn't he know that he's signed his own death by killing Rebecca?"

"Harry..." I heard mum whisper, her eyes never left me.

Everything around me started spinning and my body was weakening, something wasn't right I knew it for fact.

"Dad we'll expla... ROLAN!!" Andrea's voice and arms catching me before my body hit the ground were the last things I felt before everything went dark.

Andrea:
I wrapped my arms around my brother before he fell to the ground and gently laid him down.

"His body is boiling" I said putting a hand on his forehead, it was only a matter of seconds that his nose started bleeding.

"He needs blood" I told Mia.

"He just drank William's" Mia said.

"I think that's the problem" I said and Mia's eyes went wide.

"Rolan, you need to stay with us" I said speaking to my brother slowly, I knew he could hear me "don't let Amelia in Rolan, you're stronger than her"

I saw mum sit beside me and take his hand before kissing it gently.

"Fight it Rolan, whatever it is fight it" mum said to him gently.

"Come on baby" mum said "mum's here for you"

Rolan's eyes suddenly opened and they were blood red, literally blood was seen in his pupils.

He sat up quickly and threw up.

Blood, William's blood to be exact.

I held his back for support and once he was down he collapsed in my arms trying to regain his breath, I let him lay his head on my lap as his chest rose and fell rapidly.

"His blood was poisoned by spell" Rolan said "Amelia woke up"

"Bloody hell" Mia said angrily, seriously didn't that witch die?

"What is going on here?" Dad's voice filled our surrounding.

"We'll explain everything dad, but Rolan needs blood to regain strength" I spoke and I knew for fact that Rolan was scared of dad.

"There's blood in the clinic inside" mum said and I nodded.

I helped Rolan stand and both Mia and I helped him walk inside.

"Thank you" Rolan whispered.

"Don't worry about it"

************************
We all sat in the throne room as Rolan stayed in the clinic, appreantly his whole blood was toxiacted when William's blood had entered his system and they needed to make sure he was safe before he was to leave.

"Can you two explain to me what the hell is going on?" Dad spoke impatiently, I knew he was angry that we brought Rolan over since he had killed Rebecca.

"We'll explain everything dad, but we all need to get checked first" Mia said gently and dad looked at her with gentle eyes before nodding.

"I'll call Anastasia" dad said and Mia nodded.

Anastasia came in minutes and smiled upon seeing us "welcome home your majesties"

"Thank you Anastasia" I smiled and she started a full checkup on all of us.

"What happened Andrea? Why are you all frightened?" Mum asked me gently and I wrapped my arms around her pulling her into a hug.

"It's Amelia mum" I said pulling away from her "she's behind everything that's happened to us"

"Impossible" mum said the pain was visible in her eyes.

"Why?" Dad asked.

"She was trying to get me to become king"