Chapter 8

Andrea:
I looked at Mia who was just as lost as I was as we put down Rolan and Rebecca.

"What happened mum?" Mia was the first to speak.

"Harry... Rolan, oh no" mum was having a breakdown which was not good at the moment.

"Mum... Mum, shhhhh easy" I slowly approached her and wrapped my arms around her shoulders pulling her for a hug.

She sobbed in my arms and punched my chest a few times to let her anger out.

"It's alright mum, whatever it is we'll pass it... But we need to know what's going on" I said gently.

Mum explained to us what was wrong with Rolan and why dad was afraid of him turning into an evil version of himself having repeating history.

"But dad doesn't make sense, it could be his vampire senses only?" Mia said and mum shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know baby, but I've never ever in my life seen your father act this way, not even when William was fighting us... And that was literally the biggest battle we had" Mum said.

"Shit that was awesome" we suddenly turned at the sound of Caspian's voice.

His brown hair was tied up in a man bun and it took him a few seconds to compose himself before panic then relief were drawn all over his face.

"Oh my God I'm glad you're safe" Caspian suddenly said before running to Mia and wrapping his arms around her.

"What is happening Caspian?" I asked.

"King Harry... He's going crazy in the palace, he's literally gathering all of the magical creatures to find you" Caspian said.

"And?" Mum asked now worried.

"Mum sent me to you to warn you, she disabled his teleportation necklace, both his old and this one... The lords have sent word to all vampires, wolves, hybrids and witches to diverse and delay the search" Caspian explained "but you need to leave and fast... It's only a matter of time before King Harry realizes that we are all trying to lure him away from you"

"How did you know that we were hiding?" I asked.

"I told him" Mia said pointing at her necklace and Caspian showed me his own.

"I told mum, Lord Nicco read our minds and word began to spread" Caspian answered and I nodded.

"But where will we go?" Mia asked.

We were all quiet for a few seconds before mum took our hands and looked at Caspian.

"King Alexander and Queen Monique's Palace"