Chapter 48

Andrea:

I collected my things and headed out early before any of my siblings woke up.

I knew that if they found out what I was about to do they'd stop me, and that was something I could not afford, they needed to be kept safe and I knew for fact that Amelia would come after Rolan once her child was strong enough to fight us all.

I knocked the door to my grandfather's place and Rosetta opened the door for me "Andrea?" she said surprised of my arrival, I couldn't blame her most of the country thought we were still in the human world.

"We need to talk" I told her, she nodded and invited me in.

"Would you like anything to drink?" She asked and I shook my head, I had no time for that now.

"What is going on?" She asked seeing my uncomfortable figure, something was wrong I could feel it.

"Where is grandpa?" I asked.

"He went out" she said and I nodded "are you okay?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Your eyes are glowing" she stated and I shook my head taking a deep breath, my gut was telling me to leave. 

"It's been a long journey" I said and she nodded, I felt the water in the house move around searching for what I was looking for.

"When will grandpa be back?" I asked, trying to stall time.

"In a bit" she said and I nodded slowly.

"Is there anyone else in the house?" I asked and Rosetta raised an eyebrow but shook her head.

"The maids are out doing errands" she said and I nodded calmly before lightening appeared from my hand and I threw it at her, I missed her as she disappeared and reappeared behind me.

"Smart" Amelia said from beside her slowly clapping her hands "what gave us out?" she asked casually smiling.

I could see the bump in her stomach conforming to me that she was in fact pregnant like Rebecca had said.

"You!" I growled, Rolan was right not to trust her.

"Did you really think I'd leave my sister to you or your father Andrea?" Rosetta asked me calmly.

"How could you?" I asked making fire appear around us only for Amelia to shut it off almost immediately.

"Hmmm" Amelia smirked at me "Prince Andrea, son of King Harry... Well the past king if I'm to be more specific" she said in a cold voice.

"What?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Well my young prince..." She had turned into a snake and started moving around me in an extremely slow pace "your palace is being invaded as we speak right here and now, and your beloved family would be dead any minute now" 

It was like all the blood in my system stopped flowing for a second before everything reprocessed in my mind, I had left my brother, sisters and parents in the palace to save them not lose them.

"You see, you were supposed to die with them" she had was back to human form but this time she stood right behind me "but you chose to come here" her breath hit the back of my neck making me shiver.

"Any last words?" she asked slowly, my body wouldn't move, not a single nerve in my system was at my command, she had my body under her command.

"Yes" Mia spoke loudly before biting Rosetta's neck making Amelia freeze in both fright and anger.

"YOU!" She yelled.

"Yes, us" Rolan spoke angrily, Rebecca and a girl with brown hair and bright hazel eyes stood behind him.

"Andrea! Andrea focus on me" Mia stood in front of me looking me dead in the eye, my body was still under Amelia's control.

"Mia!" I said snapping out of my daze.

"Good job Liana" I heard Rebecca say, I looked toward Amelia and found a big hole where she stood.

"Where is she?" Mia asked taking a look at the hole where Amelia's body should've been.

"Rosetta's gone too" Rolan said cursing under his breath.

"What happened?" I asked trying to process Amelia had said earlier.

"Long live the king" Rolan said looking down before he, Rebecca, Mia and the girl I'm assuming Liana bowed to me.