Chapter 6

Harry:
Flashback:
"Prince Harry" He taunted as he called my name from the shadows.

"STOP!" I begged yelling and crying as I ran away from the sound, yet I couldn't escape it...

It was in my head...

"You know you want to" it whispered.

"No!" I said sobbing.

"Yes" it whispered.

"NO!" I yelled feeling my fangs come out and my eyes and hands sting...

I saw my reflection in the mirror and my eyes were glowing bright green and my hands had green smoke coming out of them.

"Harry?" I heard a female's familiar voice.

"Hazz?" She called again making me turn to face my bedroom door.

"Leave" I said my voice deeper than any fifteen year old I've ever heard, it was like I wasn't even speaking.

"Harry!! MUM! DAD!!" She yelled as loud as she can before vampire speeding out of the room...

"Tempting run" it whispered in my head and I smirked before following her scent.

"You really think you can hide?" I asked the girl.

"Harry this isn't you... MUM!!" The girl yelled again...

"Well what is? I've never felt better" I smirked before towering the now panicking girl as she sat in the corner...

"Harry stop!" I heard a man's voice.

"Harry please wake up baby" a woman said her voice as gentle as ever.

"Jasmine baby... I need you to stay calm" the woman instructed the girl I was towering.

"He wont hurt you" The woman's voice began to drift in my mind as if it were from another world.

"HARRY!! GUARDS GET THE MEDICS!!!" Was the last thing I heard before feeling myself fall on the girl.

"Jas... I'm sorry"

**************

I woke up with a start...

My breathing was quick and my heart raced as if I've been running for a thousand hours...

"Mum?" I called yet no one answered, I found myself cuffed to a hospital bed...

"MUM!" I yelled panicked as I saw two doctors with masks on coming in with a needle.

"It's okay your majesty, We are here to help" one of the medics said.

"N-no where's my family?" I asked trying to fight the cuffs which were starting to burn every time I fought.

"They are just out of this room sire, but right now you need to trust us" was all the woman said before I was pinned to the bed and the needle was struck in my neck...

"I'm sorry Hazz but right now we need to fix you" I heard my father say before my vision went blurry and I was out of conscious...

End of flashback...

I felt my eyes water as I thought of these memories which I've been blocking out for so damn long...

Kiara kept her arms around me the whole time and honestly I was just glad she was here with me.

"We'll get through it baby... Trust me" was all she said after I was done.

I felt her lips on top of my head before she stood up and sat on my lap straddling me.

"Do you trust me?" She asked.

"With my life" I answered without even thinking.

"Then know this... We will pass this phase and you are no monster" she looked me in the eye saying those words and I couldn't even think of how to answer so I did the only thing that popped into my mind...

I kissed her.