Chapter 16

Kiara:
I've been in Harry's arms for the past hour, he just wouldn't let me go.

He kissed the top of my head, breathing in my scent as if I'd disappear again.

"You have no idea how much it hurt" Harry whispered "it felt as if my heart was ripped out, my soul was dead"

"I'm right here Harry, and I'm not going anywhere" I whispered gently raising myself so I can kiss his jaw.

"I can't lose you again, I'd rather I die than face that pain again" Harry wrapped his arms tighter around my body.

I didn't answer instead I settled to listening to Harry's heartbeat.

My eyes started becoming heavy and I was about to sleep but a knock on the door woke me up.

I vampire sped to the closet as the door opened and Jasmine walked in.

"Your room reeks of sex Harry" Jasmine said and I could swear she was rolling her eyes.

"Kiara love I'm a vampire I can smell your scent and hear your heartbeat" Jasmine said calmly making me smile before walking out.

I was wearing Harry's shirt which reached my mid thigh not that I really cared to be honest this was Jasmine not one of the Lords.

"Do you two want to explain to me what's going on? And why Andrea is at the gates with fire balls in his hands asking for his father to come out before he burns this palace over our heads?"

"Wait what?" Harry sat up straight.

"Your son... Is at the gates threatening to burn the palace down" with that said Harry vampire sped past Jasmine.

"Put on something and come calm your son down" Jasmine said in defeat.

"Jasmine..."

"I don't know why you hid the fact that you were alive, but you've caused this family and country more pain than we've ever lived"

"I had no choice Jasmine" I answered her before walking back in the closet and taking Harry's shirt off and wearing a purple dress that reached just above my knee.

I walked out of the closet room ignoring Jasmine's presence and put on my white sandals.

"Why?" She suddenly asked.

"I didn't want to lose your brother" was all I said before I vampire sped out of the room not wanting to answer anymore questions.

Harry:
I vampire sped to the palace gates to find the Lords, Charlie, Nicco, Leonardo and Johnathon standing in front of my son Andrea with warriors behind them.

"What the bloody hell is going on here!?" I yelled walking in front of them and facing my men defending my son.

"You killed my mother" Andrea said from behind me.

"What?" I asked turning to face my son.

"You. Killed. My. Mother" he said slowly this time the fire in his hands was growing more and more with each word.

"Do you hear yourself Andrea?" I asked angrily "your mother is my love and mate, her dying means I live with an empty soul!" I snapped at him.

Is that what my kids think? That I killed their mum, my wife?

"Uncle William brought her back to the palace... We saw her dead body! You bit her right before our eyes!" Andrea threw a fire ball on me which I dodged easily.

I vampire sped toward my son and pinned him against a tree with my hand around his neck.

He fought me back this time his whole body shocked my own with lightening making me let him go before he punched me making me fall.

I could feel my warriors wanting to attack him but I raised an arm for them to stop, I was not at war with my son.

I understood his pain, he didn't know that his mother was inside, if he thinks I killed her then he has every right to have this reaction. But right now I needed him to listen.

"Andrea stop it" I snapped at him as the wind started picking up around him did he really have to inherit all Kiara's powers?

I vampire sped toward him this time pinning him to the ground, my right forearm was on his neck and left was pinning his hands above his head.

He sent another wave of lighening shocks through his body but this time I took the pain, I needed him to listen.

"Just l-listen" I stuttered through the shock but kept my grip on him.

"You killed her" he said trying to fight me.

"Andrea shhh" I said gently seeing him so broken "look at me" I whispered looking into his green eyes...

Yes he did inherit his mother's powers, but he got my looks.

"I bit her yes, but I didn't kill her Andrea, I could never" I said gently once I was sure that his eyes had found my own.

"I'm gonna let you go, but I don't want you to attack" I said slowly, the wind stopped, and his fighting as well.

All I saw were tears building up in his eyes threatening to fall, that's when I knew that he saw the truth in my own eyes and believed that I hadn't killed Kiara.

I let him go and pulled him to sit down before wrapping my arms around him allowing him to let his pain out.

I knew Andrea loved his mother so deeply, and I also knew that he wouldn't cry in front of his siblings wanting to be their strength which means that he's been holding everything in for a long time.

His sobs were the only thing that could be heard as everyone was quiet, it even took him a while to calm down, but I didn't care I kept my arms wrapped around him in a hug allowing him to let go of the pain, he wrapped his arms around my body and buried his head in my chest as he cried.

I could feel Kiara's presence behind the Lord's and their gasps told me that I was right.

I kissed the top of his head when I knew he calmed a little.

"Andrea" I whispered gently and he pulled away to look at me.

I wiped his tears away as he looked down and leaned in to my touch.

"I'm sorry dad" he said guilt lacing his voice.

"Don't be son, I understand your pain... But I want you to look up" I said and the second he did his eyes went wide as they landed where I wanted them to.

"Mum!?"