Chapter 5

Harry:
I ran...

And kept running...

It was like I was escaping, which technically I was...

I stopped by a familiar oak tree and sat on the floor with my back to it...

Please let it be a lie...

"Harry!" Kiara suddenly gasped as she appeared beside me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her angrily.

"It's okay Hazz" she whispered, she didn't even know half of it.

"NO IT'S NOT FUCKING OKAY" I yelled making her take a step back as she looked at me confusion written all over her expression.

"You don't know what it's like, I was a monster Kiara! I don't want our child being one!" I lowered my voice a little yet that doesn't mean I wasn't scared as hell can be.

"Then what do you suggest? We kill him?" She asked angrily making me take a step back.

"Of course not, have you gone mad?" I asked confused.

"Well you need to calm down Harry!" she snapped "we'll get through this together" she whispered taking my hand in hers.

"But I'm gonna need you to explain to me exactly why you are this worried" she said and I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer.

I leaned my forehead on hers and sighed.

"I won't judge" she said slowly and I nodded before taking a deep breath.

"I think we need to sit down for this" was all I  said before sitting down and pulling her with me.

And with that I told her the biggest secret that I held on to for so long.

I'm sorry Kia...