Chapter 15

Harry:
I woke up with Kiara in my arms, for once in a very long time I actually felt peace...

"Baby" I whispered before kissing the top of her head.

"Hmmm?" she hummed in her sleep, I could tell that the enchantment made it impossible for her to fully turn into a vampire, she still had her human and magic side in her, but now it would just turn into her own vampire power

Enhanced? Maybe.

Stronger? Likely.

Unused? Most probably, I don't even think she knows what she's capable of.

"Wake up beautiful" I wrapped my arms tighter around her.

"I'm awake" she mumbled before snuggling into my bicep.

"Your awake and my awake have two different definitions" I chuckled before kissing her hair gently.

I raised myself to look at her careful not to disturb her and smiled at her angelic features.

She is my queen, my world and my everything, and I know that people are trying their best to separate us, but never again will I allow such a thing.

"I love you" I whispered before leaning in to kiss her forehead.

Andrea:
My body was boiling...

Something was up in the palace.

I don't know why, but it's like my gut is telling me to go back to my instincts have suddenly become ten times stronger.

It's the same feeling I got whenever mum and dad were away doing some business and mum was back.

I don't know why, but she always said it was because we healed her when we were in her womb when she almost died.

But Mia doesn't have the same connection to her as I do.

But I somehow knew that I needed to go back home...

Something there was calling me.

I could just feel it.