Chapter 29

Mia:
The whole palace started getting ready for a war that we didn't know when or how it'd start.

Andrea and I started practicing re-using our vampire skills and his elementra skills.

We still haven't heard of either mum or dad which is worrying me if I'm gonna be very honest.

Uncle William has been helping Caspian with improving his magic skills and fighting ones.

And the palace is still grieving for Rebecca, my brain keeps going wild on how or why he did it.

I mean imagine me killing Andrea, he's my twin. We shared the same womb and grew inseparable just like Rebecca and Rolan.

How could he just simply kill her? And why would he? She was baby sister.

Yes it was a few minute difference, but she's skill his baby sister.

It just made no sense to me, even if he did want to start war with dad.

He could've done it another way, I'm sure he could...

*******************

I walked back to my and Andrea's chamber and sat in our shared sitting room and kept thinking, this was going to be a war that I do not want to take part of.

I mean this is my little brother, no matter what may be the case he's still my younger brother.

"Why Rolan? Why are you doing this?"

"You and Andrea wouldn't do anything about it, I had to" Rolan's figure suddenly appeared in front of me.

"Rolan" I said slowly standing from the couch I was sitting on.

"Why?" I said angrily.

"Turns out Rebecca wasn't father's weak point after all" Rolan said casually.

I felt my necklace glow as I remembered it's existence.

Rolan is in our chamber.

"How could you?" I asked angrily as I bared my fangs at him.

"It was easy actually, all I did was push her off the cliff" he looked at me as if it was the most normal thing.

"SHE'S YOUR TWIN!!" I yelled at him before running at him.

Rolan easily dodged me and instead he threw me at the wall.

"Was my twin" he corrected before walking toward me, I tried getting up but it was like my arms and legs were glued to the ground.

"I know you miss her" he slowly leaned in and I felt his nails dig into my chest "but you'll be joining her soon"

"Why?" I cried as I tried moving my arms and legs to no avail, and for a second his eyes softened, actually his whole look changed from casualty to fear.

"Mia?" Rolan said before removing his hand from my chest and holding it to his own.

I stood up and looked at my scared brother before the door burst open.

"You've got some nerve showing up here" Andrea said angrily.

"Andrea stop!" I yelled.

"W-where is Rebecca?" Rolan asked fear lacing his voice "I-I can't feel here presence anywhere"

"Stop this fucking act!" Andrea yelled.

"What?" Rolan was genuinely confused and scared before he looked at his hands then us "I really killed her?" he asked with tears filling his eyes.

"What is going on?" Andrea asked.

"NO!! STOP" Rolan suddenly yelled.

"I'M NOT HURTING THEM!! LEAVE ME ALONE"

"Please" he pleaded as he held his head with his hands.

"Andrea, Mia please make it stop"

"Make what stop Rolan?" I asked slowly.

"He wants me to kill you, it hurts" He cried "please help me"

"Who? Who wants you to kill us?" Andrea's anger died down and now he was just as worried.

"Uncle William..." Was all Rolan said before he screamed from pain.

"Andrea we need him unconscious! NOW!" Andrea nodded and we both ran at Rolan.

I pinned him to the ground while Andrea shocked his body with a small voltage of lightening which slowed Rolan's heartbeat and made him faint.

"Uncle William?" Both Andrea and I said at the same time.