Chapter 36

Mia:
I woke up with a start when a blue portal suddenly appeared in my bedroom.

Rolan walked in first and Andrea followed him carrying an unconscious woman, she was bleeding staining Andrea's shirt but as soon as I recognized the woman all comfort left me.

"Amelia?" I asked getting out of my bed and vampire speeding to Andrea.

I helped him set her down and looked at Rolan who was closing the portal "what happened?" I asked Andrea.

"I sucked her off, she's alive for now" Rolan answered coldly.

"WHAT? WHY?" I yelled at my little brother.

The amount of thoughts that were going through my mind were enough to make any human get a stroke.

"She's a traitor that's why!" Rolan said angrily looking me dead in the eye

"Excuse me?" I felt my blood boil, how could he accuse Amelia of such a thing?

"She is Mia" Andrea said slowly.

"No she isn't" I defended her.

"SHE TRIED TAKING ROLAN AGAIN MIA" Andrea yelled at me "WAKE UP THEY WANT BOTH FUCKING THRONES"

"W-what?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Years ago, William tried taking the throne from our grandparents and started war against our parents in the magic world" Andrea said reminding me of the events we've been told about as kids.

"Now they want to try again" I said closing my eyes "was that why Caspian faked us being mates?" I asked my brother and he shook his head.

"I don't know if he's in on this, but I do know that his mother is behind it" with those words said the door to my bedroom opened revealing a panicked Caspian.

"Andrea, Mia we need t... Mum?"

*************************
Caspian:
I was in the dining room with my grandparents, King Marcel and father, I had told them that Mia was a little ill and Andrea was with her which is why they couldn't make it to breakfast.

"How was your morning Caspian?" My father asked me smiling, actually this was the first time he's smiled since yesterday.

"It was good and yours?" I smiled back, no one should know that Mia and I fought.

"It was good, amazing actually" he said, and that answer got grandmother, grandfather, Uncle Marcel and I looking at him with weary eyes.

It wasn't until we were getting up to leave the dining table that he suddenly yelled "NO!!!!!"

"Dad?" I asked with wide eyes.

"William what is happening?" Grandmother asked as his eyes started glowing a dark shade of red.

"Caspian get the kids" Grandfather ordered preparing to shift.

"NOW!!" Uncle Marcel yelled and I nodded as fire started appearing around my father.

I opened a portal to the chamber's door and opened Mia and I's bedroom quickly hoping to find Mia safe and okay.

I found Andrea with her and was glad that she could make it out of bed feeling stable.

"Andrea, Mia we need t... Mum?" My eyes landed on my unconscious bloodied mother's body and I froze.

"W-what?" I said trying to approach her only to find Rolan in front of me, stopping me from moving forward.

His fangs were barred and I knew for fact that he'd attack if I moved.

"Please let me see her" I begged.

"No" Andrea answered.

"What?" I asked confused "why not?"

"Trap him" Andrea told Rolan and he nodded before forming a tornado around me.

"WIILLIAM IS GOING TO KILL UNCLE MARCEL AND OUR GRANDPARENTS!"