Chapter 13

Harry:
I walked around the palace with my mind running wild with questions.

Anger took over my body again.

And again.

And again.

My humanity was shut off.

I was shut off.

All I did was focus on my country, I knew that my kids would come back to fight me for the throne.

Honestly they can have it, I no longer have any use for it...

My life was gone...

My love is gone...

Why?

Because she's dead...

That small voice in my head would not leave me alone.

The ache became more and more painful.

I miss you Kia... And just like that I threw a chair on the wall causing it to break.

Anger consumed my body once again, making it harder for me to think.

She's dead...

Gone!

"STOP!!!" I yelled pulling at the roots of my hair, falling to the ground and sobbing.

"Harry?" Jasmine asked entering the throne room.

"Make it stop Jas, please make it stop" I begged my sister as I cried my eyes out.

"Oh Hazz" she whispered walking over to me and sitting on the floor beside me before engulfing me in her arms.

"She's dead, my mate, my love, my soul... killed " I sobbed, I was aware of other creatures being in the same room probably sharing the same pain too but I didn't care.

"Leo?" Jasmine whispered.

"Let him let it out Jasmine we can't keep him blocked forever" Leonardo said gently.

Jssmine wrapped her arms tighter around me as if to hide me from the world, honestly I wish she could...

My kids hate me, that I know for fact which is why I never went after them, my wife and soul is gone, I feel empty...

The flashback of her dying in my arms was still fresh in my mind....

Flashback....

I was angry, furious and scared. I knew in my heart that I didn't want to kill Rolan but I had to...

"Harry stop this!" Kiara said throwing a fire ball at me which I dodged easily...

I was aware that Mia and Andrea started firing thunder and water at me, but nothing worked, they even tried to crack the floor under me but the green smoke lifted me   so I was hovering over the ground.

"Whatever you're going to try, it won't work" I smirked at my "give me the child"

"Over my dead body" Kiara said angrily before it started raining ice needles.

"That can be arranged" I vampire sped to her and bit her neck making everyone scream in fear.

I could see the kids teleporting elsewhere and as I gently set Kiara down on the floor to follow them another portal opened.

"William?" I asked confused.

"You're life ends here Harold "  William said pulling out a magical stake to stab me.

My anger faded at once, my knees felt weak.

"What are you doing?" I asked my body becoming weaker by the second.

"Watching you suffer before you die" William smirked.

Just as he was about to stake me I looked behind me wanting to take one last look at my love only to not find her where I left her.

That's when her body fell on top of mine with her heart in William's hand on the tip of the needle.

"No... NO!!! Kia baby please wake up... Please please" I begged and shook her body.

Nothing she was motionless.

I wrapped my arms around her body and sobbed as I begged her to come back to life.

I could see William teleporting away but I had no energy to follow him.

But the last thing I saw was a girl in his arms, she looked just like Kiara except instead the hole in her chest all I saw was the bite.

I didn't have the strength nor the energy to find out what's wrong, I knew time would show everything, but right now I needed to take my mate away.

She needed a proper funeral.

End of flashback...

"She died for me"