Chapter 22

Narrator:
Years and years passed and the princesses and princes have been living in the human world...

The vampire kingdom has prepared a strong army which was ready for any strike that was to take place, and the rebels increased, and increased and increased.

The Mystic world became a dangerous place, each kingdom was preparing for a mystery battle that everyone knew was coming but no one knew when, how or who was going to strike.

Every kingdom closed its gates, they increased protection over their lands wanting to protect their people and royal bloods, at this point the Mystic world knew no peace or safety, all that existed was fear, danger, treason, and death...

King Harry hid his queen well enough for no one to notice her, but even she was getting frustrated and scared, they had not seen or heard of their kids in years, she did not know if they were dead or alive though King Harry would've sensed their death she was still unsure, alert and frightened.

Queen Kiara knew that they've fought many wars before this one, but she also knew that this was the biggest, scariest and probably the bloodiest of them all.

The lords and warriors kept their guard up for anything that was suspicious, anything out of the ordinary was always under supervision, they knew no one was safe, and neither were they.

Back in the human world the princesses and princes were under constant training, preparing to go back home to where they truly belonged.

King Alexander and Queen Monique were aging and they knew that for fact.

Prince Rolan and Princess Rebecca haven not known their parents relied so much on their siblings and grandparents, though Prince Rolan hated his father for what he saw him do to his mum, despite being a mere toddler when it happened the vision stuck in his brain and he secretly vowed to avenge his mother.

Prince Andrea and Princess Mia hid the fact that their mum was alive for years knowing it was best, though they weren't sure what was happening in the Mystic world they didn't even know if the war had started or if their parents were still alive, they knew better than to talk about secrets to anyone, especially at a time like this.

But training was now a necessity, each one was fighting for a cause, whether it was good or bad they were fighting and it was getting bloodier, uglier and nastier with each passing minute, but now there was no going back, everyone knew that for sure.

For now it is either fight and win or fight till you die...