Chapter 41

Caspian:
"She was trying to get me to become king"  as soon as those words left my mouth I regretted admitting it.

"WHAT?" King Harry yelled before vampire speeding toward me and choking me and pinning me against the wall.

"DAD!!!" Mia stood beside me and pushed her father away, not that he fought her, but she defended me.

"Harry, let them speak" Queen Kiara spoke with grace and gentleness which could make any man melt.

King Harry vampire sped beside his wife and she took his hand and kissed it gently making his body visibly relax.

"It all started when we were kids" Andrea spoke telling him everything, since Rolan had a blood lust the first time, when we thought King Harry had killed the queen, why Queen Kiara was hidden and kept away from everyone's eyes, dad earning our trust and claiming he had changed, Rolan killing Rebecca, him fighting dad out of his mind on his own, me not being Mia's mate, mum wanting to betray us and using Rolan again after Andrea had helped him from dad's mind control completely, being attacked by my parents and killing dad.

Every single detail was told which made me both relax and feel shame, I mean how could I do such a thing to Mia even if  I did love her I had no right.

The king and queen stayed quiet for sometime before the queen spoke.

"Get some rest, you all need it... We'll see what we can do tomorrow" she took King Harry's hand who nodded though his eyes never left me.

King Alexander and Queen Monique looked at Kiara with pride that their daughter was a strong queen before she walked to them and hugged them tightly.

We were all walking out before King Harry's hand stopped me from walking any further "I am sorry for your loss" he said and I nodded before he let go of my hand and I walked out of the throne room.

I walked in the direction of my old chamber, I needed to be alone for a while, I had lost everything in a span of a day and it hurt, a lot.

I entered my chamber and felt cold, the last time I had been here was years and years ago, I remember sitting beside mum on my bed as we watched the maids pack my things to move into the new chamber King Harry had gave both Mia and I together.

I felt my heart break a thousand times making it all hit me like a rock and before I knew it I started sobbing, I was literally alone.

My dad was dead, my mother had betrayed everything and everyone, and I lost Mia.

My Mia, I had hurt her deeply this time and broke her trust too.

I don't know how long has it been, nor did  I care to know, I just got up and walked to my cold bed and laid there.

Everything was a mess and this time I honestly didn't know how to fix it.