Chapter 26

Rolan:
"Rebecca we need to leave now!" I said once I entered my sister's bedroom.

She was wearing a white nightgown and reading a book like she did everyday before bed, not really happening now though.

"Where to at this time Rolan?" Rebecca asked frustrated.

"They're gonna lock us in the palace grounds to stop from avenging mother" I said quickly.

"Rolan..."

"Rebecca are you with me on this or should I go on my own?" I hated how hesitant she got whenever I brought the up the subject.

"I'm with you Rolan you know that... " she said "but..."

"No buts, if we don't leave now we won't be able to" I said and Rebecca nodded in response.

**************

"Where the bloody hell are we going anyway?" Rebecca asked the second we reached the mountain top of where I wanted us to go, there was a steep edge leading to a water break

"Here" I said smirking.

"What?" Rebecca asked confused.

"Did you think you could fool me Bex?" I said my twin before vampire speeding toward her and grabbing her by her hair making her hiss in surprise and pain.

"I may be your twin, but I'm a hundred times smarter" I said pulling her closer to me until her back was on my chest.

"You see, I wasn't going to let you ruin my chance for this, and eventually you would've told Andrea or Mia" I whispered threatening her making her squirm as she felt my body head up against hers and my powers take over her body.

"Therefore just like your father is going to be killed, you will" I whispered.

"Why?" she whimpered as tears threatened to fall from her eyes.

"I hate liars and traitors" was all I said before pushing my sister from the mountain making her scream.

I heard the water splash and waves crash the mountain side and not long later I felt it...

She's dead, her soul just left her body...