Chapter 46

Rebecca:

"She is pregnant, with William's child" I said making everyone's eyes go wide. 

"What are you talking about Rebecca?" Dad said with wide eyes, I told him what happened and what I saw and dad ran his fingers through his hair and mum frowned.

"Bloody hell" I heard Andrea whisper under his breath.

"She'd take a while before attacking again, I assume she might do so when her child is born or at least a little older" Rolan said looking at mum and dad "either way I can sense her presence in the kingdom if she's to enter it" 

"We will start with preparations immediately" dad said looking at the guards and lords, I knew he was furious with what was happening, but he showed no emotion as his face was blank and void of any.

He dismissed everyone in the throne room leaving us alone as a family, he got up and walked up to both Rolan and I but Rolan stood in front of me as if protecting me.

"I wont hurt her Rolan" dad spoke with gentleness but Rolan wouldn't move an inch, he didn't trust him.

"It's okay Rolan" I said gently putting a hand on his shoulder.

Rolan moved aside and I stood in front of my father, the last time I've seen him I was not older than a toddler, I looked him in the eye, the only thing I remember of him, his emerald green eyes which matched my own unlike Rolan's blue eyes which he inherited from mum.

Dad wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to him, he inhaled my scent as if savoring it, his arms wrapped tightly around me "welcome home baby girl" he whispered in my ear.

Rolan:

I looked at dad with keen eyes, he will not hurt my sister, I wouldn't allow it if he tried.

I could feel Andrea's eyes on me and when I looked at him I wasn't wrong "relax" he mouthed trying to assure me and I nodded before looking back at my father.

"You need to rest" dad told Rebecca and she nodded.

Mum walked up to her and wrapped her arms tightly around Rebecca and started crying "Oh, mum" Rebecca said wrapping her arms tighter around our mum.

"I'm so sorry" mum whispered to her before pulling away from her, "I'm sorry to you all" she said directing her word to Andrea, Mia and I.

Andrea and Mia got up and walked beside me in front of our parents and Rebecca got closer to us, Andrea wrapped his arms around her hugging her from her back and Mia took her hand in both of hers and smiled.

"We gave you up for way too long" mum whispered "we could've brought you back, but we didn't and I'm sorry" 

We all stood quiet in front of her, they had given us up for too long and it hurt us all in different ways, one of them being that neither one of us found their mates.

"We're home now" I said wanting to end this subject and leave "that's what's important" Andrea looked at me knowing I was in pain but I smiled and nodded at him.

Harry:

I looked at my kids who seemed to be right in front of us, yet they were so far away, we knew nothing of them, how they were living, or their struggles. They grew up far away from us for way too long.

"Rolan, Andrea can I talk to you both" I said looking at my sons "Mia and Rebecca how about you go and rest" I said and they both nodded before showing themselves out.

"You can stay in our suite until your and Rolan's suite is ready" I heard Mia tell Rebecca and she nodded.

The guards closed the door to the throne room and Kiara wanted to leave me with our sons, but I took her hand and stopped her from leaving.

I waited until I was sure both Mia and Rebecca were out of earshot before opening my mouth to speak.

"Mia and Rebecca are both not in the right state to discuss things with them" I said explaining to them why I had dismissed the girls "first Mia is in too much pain for anyone's own good and she'd take wrong, irrational rushed actions, and Rebecca literally just came back to life and her soul and mind could be easily controlled before she'd managed to stabilize and be surely in full control of all her actions" I explained.

"Amelia is going to attack again" I said not waiting for any response from anyone "Rolan you said you could sense her arrival near the kingdom?" I asked him and he nodded "could you track her?" 

"Not as far as I know, plus I need a witch to do that anyway" he said raising an eyebrow.

"I know a place and a witch that could help" I said trying to gather my thoughts.

"But, they could be hiding her there" Andrea said.

"True, but we wont send you to the witch area" Kiara said catching up to what I was saying.

"Where?" Andrea asked.

"And who?" Rolan asked.

"My dad's wife Rosseta, Amelia's sister"