Chapter 37

Caspian:
"WIILLIAM IS GOING TO KILL UNCLE MARCEL AND OUR GRANDPARENTS!"  I yelled making Andrea, Mia and Rolan look at me.

"What did you say?" Andrea asked slowly.

"William, my father is going to kill our grandparents and uncle if we don't move now" I said slowly looking into his eyes.

"How do we know that this isn't one of your games?" Rolan asked me and I took a deep breath.

"I'm not a traitor Rolan!" I snapped at him "you think I didn't know that you were here the entire time?" I asked him angrily, I wouldn't harm them if it cost my life.

"He's telling the truth" Mia spoke for the first time since I entered the room.

"We need to go to the dining room now, before it's too late" I said looking at Mia who nodded.

"Rolan stay here with him we're going" Andrea ordered.

"What? No!" Rolan said making Andrea glare at him.

"That is an order not a request, William cannot know that you're alive" with those words said Andrea and Mia teleported out of the room.

"Did you know of what they were doing?" Rolan spoke to me a few minutes after his siblings left and I shook my head, I honestly didn't.

"Do you love Mia?" he asked and I closed my eyes and nodded.

"More than anything in this world" Rolan nodded and stayed quiet after that, it wasn't until mum started gaining conscious and the smell of fire filled the air around us that both Rolan and I looked at one another.

Mia:
"Don't you even dare!" Andrea ordered once we entered the dining room, grandma and Uncle Marcel had already shifted to wolves and grandpa was fighting William's fire with water.

We walked beside our uncle and grandparents before Andrea raised an ice wall between us.

"Are you okay?" Andrea asked and grandpa nodded.

"We have no idea what happened, he suddenly went mental" grandpa explained.

"We have Amelia with us" Andrea said.

"Where is she? She can help" grandpa said and I shook my head.

"She's a traitor, they've been working together" Andrea answered and grandma growled angrily.

It wasn't until the smell of fire filled the air around us that we all froze, William was still trying to break the ice I made.

"What is going on?" Mia asked and I feared what I was about to say, but if it were true Caspian and Rolan were in deep trouble.

"I think Amelia's waking up"