CHAPTER 25

"What am I doing here?" I asked her, narrowing my eyes at her figure.

"Thought you needed someone to remind you your place," Caroline answered.

"Yeah? And where's that?" I taunted. She raised her hand, about to slap me, but I caught it before it came in contact with my face, "How weak do you think I am?"

"We easily kidnapped you, didn't we?" She snapped.

"Did you?" At that moment, Stefan appeared behind her, with an alarmed look on his face.

"The Mikaelson's are here," He breathed out. They all looked at me before flitting upstairs, leaving me alone in the room. I ran to my closet and pulled out a wolf necklace. I hid it in my pocket and flitted upstairs, just in time to see the good part. I hid behind a wall and watched the scene unfold.

"What can we do for you, Mikaelsons?" Damon asked.

"Well, it has come to our attention that a certain blonde-haired, green eyed Forbes is being kept in the basement. 'Bout yea high, braids and all?" Klaus questioned.

"I'm right here, Klaus," Caroline replied.

"We're not talking about you, Caroline. Don't be so full of yourself," Rebekah snapped.

"We've come here for the girl. Give her to us or we kill everyone here," Elijah warned.

"You're not invited in," Damon stated, "Oops,"

"Come in," I said from behind them. Damon, Stefan and Caroline looked in my direction, eyes wide, "You know, you suck at being captors. No vervain, no ropes, not even bothering to take my daylight ring. And you also forgot that I lived here,"

And with that, I sped over to Caroline and snapped her neck. Damon and Stefan ran to me but Klaus pinned Stefan to the wall, while Kol stabbed Damon in the stomach with a lamp.

"Did you get what you needed?" Kol asked me and I nodded.

"Let's go," Rebekah demanded. Klaus proceeded to snap Stefan's neck, while Kol just stabbed Damon further 'til he got stuck on the floor. We flitted our way out of the house and back to the Mikaelson mansion, where we all celebrated with fresh blood ('cept Elijah, he refused to participate).

"I told you my plan would work," Kol stated, blood dripping from his mouth.

"Congratulations, Kol, you're not as incompetent as you seem to be," Klaus said, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Mmmm, don't get comfortable yet. I still have a ritual to perform and, if it doesn't go as planned, your favorite vampire is a goner," I stated.

"What else do you need to do?" Elijah asked, joining us in the room.

"She needs to perform the ritual in three days," I heard the voice of Demeter saying. She appeared on the entryway, her hands fidgeting.

"And who are you?" Rebekah asked her.

"Her mother," Demeter said.

"Nice of you stop by," I said, "Was wondering when you'd show up again,"

"Well, here I am," She said walking towards me, "There's something you should know,"

"What is it?" I asked, suddenly tense.

"You need to sacrifice someone for this ritual," She answered, "And my siblings want a specific candidate,"

"Who?"

"Niklaus,"