CHAPTER 30

By morning, the Olympians were gone. Demeter stayed in the guest room, without any intention of going back to Olympus just yet. It was 1 in the afternoon when everybody was up and sober from last night. We were all gathered in the kitchen, having a late brunch, but Elijah was nowhere in sight.

"Where's Elijah?" I asked.

"He went to Olympus with the others," Demeter answered.

"You can do that?" She nodded. Klaus passed me a blood bag from the fridge and gave me a kiss on the temple. I saw Kol with a defeated look on his face and I snickered at the sight.

"What's wrong with you? I asked him.

"He failed to sleep with Artemis last night," Rebekah answered.

"She's the one who vowed eternal virginity, Kol. What'd you expect?"

"I'd be her first," Kol snapped. I laughed, gulping the blood bag then saw Demeter giving me a look.

"What?" I questioned her.

"Nothing. Your vampirism still amazes me," She said.

"I'm surprised I'm still one," I admitted, "I would've thought the ritual erased all that,"

"The ritual gave you powers and validated your position as an Olympian," Demeter explained, "Which reminds me, your body will slowly adjust to your newfound powers. So, if something blows up, it's on you,"

"Explains why my mirror broke this morning," Klaus muttered.

"You also need to visit the Underworld ASAP," Demeter informed us.

"Tomorrow then," I said, "I'm going to get dressed. The sooner we see Liz, the faster I can get things over with,"

---------------

Demeter and I walked up the front steps of the Forbes' household. I told the Mikaelson's they stay in the mansion for this is between mother and daughter. Funny enough, Caroline answered the door.

"What are you doing here?" She spat.

"I apologize for the intrusion but is Elizabeth Forbes around?" Demeter asked politely.

"And who are you?"

"Persephone's biological mother,"

Caroline snickered, saying, "You brought your mother to fight your own battles for you?"

"No, it's not my fight to settle," I answered with a smile.

Caroline frowned and said, "You can't come in,"

"Fortunately, I don't need an invitation." Demeter put one foot inside the house as Caroline's eyes widened in fear.

"Mom!" Caroline shouted. Liz appeared on the kitchen doorway and I sped inside and pinned her to the wall. Demeter used her powers and summoned vines, which wrapped around Caroline.

"Why don't the four of us have a little mother-daughter chat?"  

A/N:

Hi, guys! I really appreciate your comments and decided to continue with the book. I love you guys so much! <3 I'll be deleting the A/N chapter soon :))