CHAPTER 42

Two months has passed, to which a lot had happened. Tatia and Elijah took their relationship to a whole new level. After Tatia got reacquainted with the new era, she and Elijah started going out on multiple dates.

Another thing happening around the plantation is my new baby bump that everyone seems to love. Whenever I wake up, there's always a Mikaelson talking to it. When it's Klaus, it's sweet but, when it's Kol...that's a different story. I heard him tell a story once about how he drank an entire village, to where I used my powers to slam him against the wall and stay there 'til he learned his lesson. Let's just say he was stuck there for quite a while.

Right now, I was hanging out with my mom out on the patio, drinking some pomegranate tea.

"Ares is quite delighted of you having children," She informed me.

"That's a shocker. Isn't he supposed to be uptight?" I asked.

"Stop stereotyping us Olympians. Ares is actually the fun sibling,"

"I have to see it to believe it,"

"He once gave me a bow and arrow and each one landed on my Zeus' ass,"

I snorted my tea, imagining Zeus with his face all red while chasing Demeter around the Parthenon.

"Must be fun to be Zeus' sister,"

"He should be thankful he has me or else Olympus would be in ruins," She stated. She glanced at my belly, saying, "Speaking of siblings, would you like to know the gender of the babies?"

"No!" I exclaimed, "Klaus and I agreed to keep it a surprise. I don't want Apollo near me before the babies are born. That boy can't keep a secret,"

"Duly noted," She muttered, chuckling into her teacup, "I have to inform you, the babies will be hybrids. Being of three beings is against the balance of nature,"

"But, what about Klaus? Isn't he of 'three beings' as you say?" I asked, confused. 

"Not really. Klaus has an essence of an Olympian. He's not necessarily one,"

"So, how will I know what my babies are?" 

"When they're born, their powers will start to show," Demeter said, "And that's not just the fun part," 

-----

The next day, everyone was out of the house except me. Klaus was out with Kol, who demanded to hang out with him. Rebekah was out shopping and I'm assuming Elijah is out with Tatia.

"Persephone?"

Oh, I guess not.

"Tatia, how can I help you?" I patted the space beside me as I re-adjusted to a more comfortable position. Tatia and I haven't been alone ever since we brought her back from the cemetery. To be honest, talking to my boyfriend's ex is the last thing on my agenda...ever.

"I was using the internet and I came across a site called yho-uu-tu-bey," She said, showing me her phone with the familiar feed displayed across the screen.

"It's called youtube. You can watch videos here, see." I clicked on one video about a panda sneezing. She giggled when the panda sneezed and grabbed the phone from my clutches.

"Oh! I see!" She exclaimed, "Thank you for showing me! Elijah has mostly shown me Google and Wi—"

"He's barely taught you anything about the internet!" I exclaimed, "Don't trust Elijah with a laptop. He's usually up editing Wikipedia pages. Here, I'll show you,"

And for the next few hours, Tatia and I bonded over the internet. She's not a bad person after all. In between, she'll tell me stories during her days with the Mikaelson family. She'd tell embarrassing stories of Klaus and I'd tell embarrassing stories of Elijah. By the end of the day, I saw her as a friend.

"Thank you for teaching me how Facebook works. It is fascinating how two completely different things can be joined for one purpose!" She stated.

"It's truly been an amazing era for technology," I said, leaning back on the couch. I groaned, feeling the bile rise up to my throat.

"Are you alright?" I heard Tatia ask before I rushed to the bathroom and puked my guts out. I felt her hand rubbing my back. She helped me up, making sure I stained nothing.

"Thank you," I breathed out, "It's usually Klaus who does this,"

"Can I tell you something?" She asked. I nodded, "I was once pregnant in a time where it is a shameful act if it is done before being wed. Throughout it all, I had no one to help me. Now, you have me. I will help you get through this. Being pregnant might—excuse my use of the word, suck—but it is also a beautiful blessing,"

"Why are you so nice to me?" I asked, staring up at her.

"Because you were nice to me,"