C H A P T E R 20

TEASE, TOUCH AND GO

RUEN

Not a night in the last month passed without me and Amelia sleeping on the same bed. Sometimes we'd cuddle on her bed when she came early. Sometimes she goes straight to my room when she returns late. Either way, I'd sleep and wake up with her feathering kisses on my neck and down to my shoulder.

But that's all. Heavy make-out sessions with no follow-throughs.

However, tonight she came home and found me while I was binging on a season of Castle. She came up to me, turned off the TV, and dragged me to her room without so much as a word of greeting.

The door was barely shut when she pushed me against it, swooped down, and kissed me hard. She tugged on my hair forcing my face up to meet her unrelenting kisses.

"Slow down, Amelia." My hand on her chest, trying to get her to back off me for a minute.

"No. I need you now!" she demanded, her hand moving closer to the hem of my pajamas.

She guided me onto her bed; all the while, her mouth either on mine or on my neck, kissing or nibbling.

Once she had me on her bed, my underwear came off just as quickly as my pajama bottoms did. Again, my top was ripped open. I can only watch as one grey button landed on the mattress.

Here lies another button, discarded;
For it stood in between what Amelia wanted.

I was powerless against her. Moaning, I can only hold on to her as I lost myself in the onslaught of sensations that she seemed to easily evoke from my body. She straddled my leg and dipped a finger inside my soaking heat.

"Always so ready for me." She whispered against my ear. She gently bit on the area where my neck and shoulder meet as she thrust two fingers more.

"Come on; let me hear your voice. Don't hold it in!" She latched on a nipple, from one to the other, making me squirm but unable to make me cry out in pleasure, as she had wanted for I was biting down on my lip trying hard to not make a sound.

Seeing me do so, she sat up pulling me up along with her so that I was the one now straddling her leg and my top open with the long sleeves hanging low on my arms - exposing my shoulders and breasts to Amelia.

"Bad girl!" She put one arm around my waist to hold me in place as she continued her assault on my sensitive core, and sucked on my hardened nipples.

Arms around her neck and no longer able to hold my tongue, I screamed her name. Locked in her arms, I felt her peppering my neck with kisses as I rode the height of my orgasm down.

When I was finally capable of moving and seeing she was still fully dressed, I tried to unbutton her shirt as I nuzzled her neck.

I'm no pillow princess and I give as good as I get and more. Time for me to show you, Amelia!

By the time I successfully unbuttoned three and my lips were on their way to claim her mouth, she plopped back down on the bed with me on top of her. Her sudden movement putting a stop to mine.

Or some other time.

Restraining my arms as she engulfed me in another embrace, she slowly drifted off to sleep mumbling 'Happy fuckin' birthday'.

Happy birthday?

It clearly wasn't mine and hers is still in December - unless she's celebrating ahead of time, that man's name came into mind.