C H A P T E R 41

WORDS UNSAID

AMELIA

I must have died and gone to heaven.

"Amelia?"

My body hummed in anticipation as she kissed my collar. She also dropped kisses on the swell my breasts as her hands gently roamed my torso.

Every touch ignited a fire in me that I have only experienced now.

She kissed me on the valley of my breasts and slowly started her decent with kisses. I kept holding onto the bar with one hand as the other locked on to the wet tresses of her hair.

I love her long black hair.

"Look at me."

I did.

Gazing up at me with her lips on my navel, she placed her hands on my hips - both thumbs caressing the junctures of my thighs as if asking me to open them up.

And I did.

"Ruen, —" I moaned out loud when I felt her mouth on the sensitive bud below.

Kneeling, she tightened her hold on my waist as she continued to lavish my lower body with her attention. I could feel the heat in my body pool in between my legs where Ruen had her lips pressed.

She licked my slit and sucked on my bud until I couldn't take it anymore and finally begged her to fill me.

"I—please..." I gasped.

Legs wobbling, I closed my eyes as I felt her spreading my pussy lips wide and darting her tongue inside me.

Both hands on her hair, I begged her one more time. "I need you now, Ruen."

Without skipping a beat, she had her fingers enter me, replacing her mouth on my engorged clit. The feel of both her fingers and her mouth on my aroused skin was beyond compare.

Nothing compares.

Skillfully bringing me close to orgasm only to stop at the nick time, I realized she was enjoying this too much too.

Way too much...

"Please, don't deny me..." I pulled on her hair to make her face me. "Please, love."

And as she always does, she gave me more than I deserved.

Quickening her pace, she brought me to an earth-shattering orgasm. She lapped up me up as I continued to shake as waves of release rendered me speechless.

Reduced to moaning and whimpering, I surrendered my body to her.

Along with my heart, Ruen.

As the shaking subsided, she came up to me and held me close. Her head on my breast, I could feel her smile.

I never thought I'd love like this.

But this small woman in the crook of my arms made me love more than I thought myself capable.

"I love you."

Wearing an oversized shirt and sitting on the chair, she hummed as I dried her hair.

So smug now, aren't we?

Under the guise of conserving water and helping me shower, she made me come twice more.

"So proud of yourself, aren't you?"

Instead of answering, she winked and gave me a wicked grin.

"There!" I turned off the hair drier and kissed her forehead. "Time for bed, Ruen."