C H A P T E R 25

WINNER TAKES ALL

RUEN

I was lucky.

By default.

Still lucky.

"Too much?" Amelia asked.

"Uhuh... Too much." The desire in my eyes showed as I regarded her. "I could help take them all off."

"No, thanks." Amelia took her purse. "Let's go." She turned and walked in the direction of the door.

"Are you sure?" I stood in front of her while as I slowly unzipped my dress. "Could I persuade you into forgetting dinner and going straight to dessert?" I let my dress fall to the floor and stood in front of her with only my lace panty on.

Her cheeks flushed and she involuntarily licked her lips. She gulped as she took on my half-naked body.

At least I know she's physically attracted to me.

"You are impossible!" She hurried on to pick up the dress and pulled it back up on me.

"A big strike down to my ego." I pouted as Amelia fixed my dress back. "Oh, well. I tried." I took the zipper from her fingers and turned around to do it on my own.

But not enough...

"Oh, for fuck's sake!" Amelia grabbed my elbow and pushed me back on her bed. "Just like to push me, don't you?" With me sprawled on her bed, she loomed over me as she removed her belt.

She caught my hands and tied them with her belt.

Kinky.

"You don't have to tie me up you know?" I chuckled. "I'm a— " She kissed me hard while she parted my legs and placed her leg below my crotch. Pressure built between my legs as the feel of her leg was barely stopped by my flimsy lace.

A willing captive.

I put my bound hands around her neck as she raised my hips a little so that she could dry hump me on her leg.

A moan was torn from my lips.

"You may have started this but I will finish it," Amelia whispered. Chest to chest, I could feel her heart beating wildly as mine.

Her hands-on my ass, she continued humping me on her leg. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter each time.

I could do this too, Amelia.

My leg was between her's too. I smiled against her lips.

"Not before I do you." I moved my leg that is caught between hers.

As if sensing my thoughts, Amelia stopped.

"No. You don't." She removed her legs and turned us over. I was laying on top of her. The aching in between my legs only intensified as it was deprived of her warmth.

"You play dirty, Amelia." Removing my tied hands around her, I kissed her neck.

She pulled me off her and made me kneel facing the mirror across her bed. She moved behind me and cupped my breast.

"Says the naked girl on my bed." She caught my gaze on the mirror as her right hand went under and her fingers dove inside my sopping heat.

"Amelia!" I arched back, my eyes closing in delight.

She stopped her movement.

"Don't stop." My voice cracked as I beg.

"Open your eyes."