Chapter 1: New Neighbor

Jimin was moving into his new house, hating life at the moment since his roommate, who has been his friend since childbirth was supposed to be helping him with the boxes but he had to stay late at work so he couldn't. As the rain began to come down, Jimin saw the porch light on the neighbors house turn on and he saw a man step out, a trash bag in hand. He watched as he made his way down to the curb, tossing it in the bin and then looked towards Jimin and tilted his head a bit.

"It's pouring out man, do you need help?"

"I'd really appreciate some."

The man chuckled lightly and went over to Jimin, now allowing him to see the man's face clearly. He was handsome, had large eyes, and a cute little bunny smile which suited him.

"So where do you want these boxes at?"

"Just the living room."

"Alright."

"Thank you so much."

The man smiled, hopping into the back of the truck, and picked up a couple at a time, making his way inside the others house. It took a little while, but after they finally finished, both were completely drenched at this point and Jimin, being the kind guy he is, invited him inside and gave him some Hot Chocolate to warm him up.

"Thank you," the man said politely.

Jimin smiled at him.

"No problem. What's your name?"

"Jungkook. Yours?"

"Jimin. And thank you for helping me, that was really nice of you."

"Yeah of course. If you ever need anything, you can come by and ask."

Jimin smiled at him, and Jungkook looked over his face, his body, admiring everything there was to him.

"Are you living alone?" Jungkook eventually asked.

"No, I have a roommate but he's working late."

"He?"

"Yeah, him and I are best friends. We've known each other our entire lives."

"Where does he work?"

"He's the manager at Gucci, as well as the main model for it."

"No way, seriously?"

"Yeah. He's really into fashion."

"That's cool. What about you?"

"Mechanic."

"Oh awesome. I'm always having trouble with my car."

Jimin chuckled lightly.

"I could look at it whenever you want."

"Cool, thanks."

"No problem. What about you?"

"I don't really like talking about my job and stuff."

"What, are you a hitman?"

Jungkook laughed shaking his head.

"No, no of course not. I just don't like people finding out and only liking me for money."

Jimin's eyes softened.

"I'm not like that. I'm best friends with a model and the manager of one of the most famous clothing brands out there, I don't care about money Jungkook."

"Yeah, that's true huh."

"Yeah. If we're gonna he neighbors, we should get to know each other. Maybe we could be really close friends."