Chapter 15: Albums

*2 Months Later*

As Jimin and Tae were alone in the house, waiting for Jungkook to come back from work, they both stared at the front door, thinking that they could actually make a run for it, but the fear that Jungkook had implanted in them refrained them from acting on it.

"I'm bored," Tae said quietly, getting Jimin's attention.

"Me too. We could always look at Kook's room, he has some cool stuff in there."

"Would he get mad?"

Jimin shrugged, knowing the cameras were on but he didn't think it would be a big deal.

"No, he lets us in there all the time."

"When he's home though. This is the first time he's left us alone, I don't think we should until he comes back."

"He's working Tae, he won't get home for hours. I doubt he's going to care if we go look at the stuff he has collected."

Tae sighed and followed his friend to Jungkook's room, going inside and looked at all the stuff he had on his dresser, in his closet, seeing new things as well as stuff they had seen before.

"Hey cool, photo albums," Jimin said excitedly, pulling out a large box.

They both sat on Jungkook's bed, taking the first one out and saw that it was filled with him as a child, with his brother and sister as well as his mother.

"He was such a cute kid, look at his eyes," Tae said, laughing at how adorable he looked.

"His eyes haven't changed, they're so big."

"I know they are."

After they finished the first album, they pulled out another, this one of him and Yoongi growing up together, smiling in almost every photo, but as the pictures went on, they could see the bruising on Jungkook getting more and more visible.

"He told me his dad beat him, but I didn't know he meant like this," Jimin said quietly.

They turned the page, seeing a photo of Jungkook, about 13 years old, shirtless and nothing but cuts and bruises all over his skin, the flesh on his back almost completely gone.

"Holy shit," Tae whispered, "Dude, this is why he's screwed up, look at this."

"Was he whipped or something? What happened to his back?"

"Should we ask him about it?"

"No, no don't ask him."

They continued to turn the pages, things only getting worse in the images and neither of them could take it anymore so they quickly shut it and picked up a different album, but as they were about to open it, Jungkook walked in and they stopped immediately.

"What the hell are you guys doing?"

"Looking at pictures. Why are you back so early?"

Jungkook saw the black album on Jimin's lap, his hand on the cover and the younger immediately took it away from him, not wanting them to see it.

"The black ones are off limits, got it?"

They nodded and Jungkook looked down at the ones by Tae, his eyes softening a bit when he realized which ones they did see.

"How far did you get in the red one?"

"Pretty far," Jimin admitted.

"Why do you have those?" Tae asked, not able to hold it in.

"To remind myself of what my father did to me and my family."

"Why would you want that though?"