Chapter 10: Trapped

As Jimin finally woke up, Taehyung told him what was going on and of course they started talking about how to get out of there, not knowing that the younger had cameras set up, pointing directly at them. Jungkook watched them on his phone, listening to their conversation while he made them dinner, scoffing and shaking his head in disbelief.

"They don't love me yet," he mumbled, a little sad by it. "That's ok, I'll make them love me back."

He then went down the stairs to the basement, and Jimin and Tae stopped talking immediately and the youngest put the two plates of food on the table, then went over to them.

"May I use the bathroom?" Jimin asked quietly.

"Why, so you can escape and tell the police?"

"No, why would you think that?"

"Because, I heard you. I have cameras set up in here, and I cannot believe that you would want to leave me. I thought we were friends."

"We were until you went all psycho and kidnapped us Jungkook."

"Shut up!"

Jimin flinched, it being the first time he had ever yelled at him, and the older looked down to avoid his angry gaze.

"I gave you both the chance to come here willingly! I gave you both the chance so you cannot put the blame on me!"

"Jungkook, can't we go back to how it was?" Jimin asked, trying to calm him down.

"How what was?"

"Our friendship. We had fun, we laughed, we watched movies, you came over and we went to your house. Now you have us chained up and you're screaming at us and we're terrified right now."

"You forced me to do this."

"No we didn't. Just tell us why we are here."

Jungkook shook his head, and Jimin looked up at him with an innocent expression.

"Jungkook, cmon. You kidnapped us, and you chained us up, I think we deserve to know why."

"Because I love you guys and you're going to be mine."

Tae raised his eyebrows and turned to Jimin.

"He snapped."

"I didn't snap hyung," Jungkook chuckled. "I just couldn't wait any longer. And you guys will love me back no matter what, I'll make sure of it."

"We do love you, but not in that way," Jimin answered.

"Well you will."

"Ok, Kookie we really care about you. We can get you help, but just let us go."

"I don't need help. I'm perfectly normal."

"Kookie, this is not normal."

Jungkook clenched his jaw, now pissed and knelt down while grabbing Jimin's throat, the exact same way he did the previous time he drugged him.

"You like this don't you Jiminie? You were begging for it that night."

Jimin looked at him, confused and Tae turned to Jimin.

"What is he talking about?"

"I don't know."

"Yes you do Jimin. That night when you were calling me daddy, and moaning and begging me to go harder? You remember it."

"What the hell are you talking about Jungkook?"

"The little dream you had? That wasn't a dream, my friend got me a drug for you that worked out perfectly."