Chapter 6: The Drug

Jungkook stood at his window, waiting until the lights of his neighbors house finally turned off before he got the drug ready, took a quick shower to pass time, and then went next door, climbing through the unlocked window. He quietly snuck down the hallway, just to make sure Tae was gone and when he saw the empty bedroom he then made his way across the hall to Jimin's room and smiled when he saw the older was fast asleep. He quietly went up to him, gently sliding the needle into the crease of his arm, hearing the older whimper slightly from the sting.

"Shh shh, it's ok baby," Jungkook whispered, slowly pushing the liquid in.

After he finally finished, he placed the syringe into his jacket pocket, then slowly crawled on top of Jimin, admiring his lips, slowly running his thumb across his bottom one.

"You're so beautiful baby boy," he whispered, leaning down to kiss him.

He heard the older whimper quietly at the feeling, and Jungkook smirked while going down to his neck, lightly biting it, but careful to not leave a mark. He then slid down, pulling the older's clothes off completely and kissed his thighs, which he loved the most, grazing his teeth over the soft skin before going up a bit and began to stroke his shaft up and down. He watched as Jimin's expression changed almost immediately, his head slowly rolling back as he let out a soft, needy whine, driving the younger crazy.

"Damnit Jimin, you're so cute," he whispered, removing his hand, and replaced it with his mouth.

Jimin tensed up, still asleep as his little whines turned into breathy moans, and Jungkook smirked as he felt him growing hard under his touch. As Jungkook continued what he was doing, loving every second of it, Jimin's eyes finally opened, but as he looked to see what was going on between his legs, seeing the younger's mouth wrapped around him, bobbing his head up and down, he thought he was just having a wet dream, and he wasn't complaining because he couldn't deny how good it felt. He let out a little sigh of pleasure as Jungkook deep throated him, his big eyes staring into the older's, and in his dream like state, he just grabbed the younger's hair and tugged on it, making him go faster.

"God Jungkook," he whispered, thrusting his hips upwards, causing the younger to choke slightly, but he didn't care.

Being stronger, the younger quickly got out of his grip, and removed his own shirt, seeing Jimin's eyes widen at how well built he was.

"Baby, you're so hard," Jungkook teased, just happy that the drug worked and that he could finally do things he has wanted to do to him since they met.

Jimin just smiled, having no idea at all that this was happening for real, and although he wasn't into men, he didn't mind the pleasure it brought him.

"Please hurry up," he begged, not wanting the 'dream' to end.

"What do you want baby boy?"

"Make me cum, just make me cum."

Jungkook smirked, and flipped Jimin onto his stomach, then spanked him kind of hard, hearing a little moan come from the older which surprised him.

"Do you like pain baby boy?" He asked, his breathing getting quicker.

"Yes, I love it."

Jungkook groaned and couldn't have been any happier.

"That's a good thing Jimin, because I'm pretty sadistic."

The older looked back at him, smiling and Jungkook hit him again, hearing another moan.

"Hands and knees."

The older listened, and Jungkook licked his lips hungrily, placing his hand on the red mark he left.

"Your ass is so nice baby, goddamn you're body is so perfect."