Chapter 27: Yoonminvkook

*Its 2:00 in the morning please forgive me if I made any mistakes or it doesn't make sense lol. I tried 😂"

"Damnit, stop killing me," Taehyung whined, and Jimin laughed evilly now that he was finally getting the game down.

"Tae, I can't believe I beat you."

"Shut up."

"Boys, off the game," Jungkook said, entering the room with Yoongi behind him.

"Cmon Kook, I'm winning."

"Jimin, get off and come over here."

The older obeyed, a little confused as to what was happening because Yoongi was there, but quickly found out Jungkook pushed him to his knees and pulled the oldest towards him.

"Get him hard baby."

"Wait, what?"

"He's joining us for the day."

"But Kookie, I don't want to."

Jungkook knelt down and kissed him gently while smiling at him.

"Don't worry, I set rules for him. Just enjoy it."

"Ok."

Jungkook kissed him again and stood back up, this time looking at Yoongi with a dark expression.

"You better not go against what I told you. And if he tells you to stop, you stop."

"I will."

"Good. Jimin, blow him. Tae, go get your choker and be back here in 5 seconds."

The older ran out of the room and went to his own, coming back with the leather collar in his hand and Jungkook put it on for him, then took off his shirt and kissed his chest, slowly getting on his knees as he went down to his stomach, biting lightly but not hard enough to hurt him. Taehyung looked behind him, seeing Jimin working on the oldest of the 4, and then looked down at Jungkook, surprised he allowed this in the first place.

"Tae, get on the bed," the younger demanded, now back up on his feet and he looked over at Jimin and Yoongi, definitely jealous, a little pissed, but he let it slide this time and got on top of the blonde, kissing his neck, leaving little purple marks on his skin until he got down to his jeans and slid them off his legs.

Yoongi had Jimin tightly by the hair, pulling his head back and forth as he moved his hips, but soon the younger couldn't breath and he frantically tapped Yoongi's legs, which caught Jungkook's attention immediately, and he swung his head towards them.

"Yoongi, let him get some air."

The oldest reluctantly pulled out and Jimin coughed right away, holding onto his throat and looked up at the youngest who was still laying on top of Tae, grateful that he made Yoongi stop for a second.

"On the bed," Yoongi demanded, and Jimin got up, then laid down next to his friend who was in his own little world right now, moaning quietly as Jungkook's tongue did things to him that he couldn't even describe.

Yoongi took his shirt off, then Jimin's and stared in awe at his body for a moment before removing the rest of his clothing and bit his lips as he flipped him on his stomach.

"God, your ass is so nice Jimin. Kook, you said he likes pain right?"

The youngest  nodded, still working on prepping Taehyung, and Yoongi smirked as he leaned down, pressing his entire body against the younger's, kissing down on the back of his neck, but he couldn't leave any marks on him because that was one of the rules Jungkook gave him. Jimin closed his eyes, not hating it as much as he thought he would, but they soon opened when he felt a sharp sting as Yoongi hit him, using all the force he had. The younger buried his face in the pillow, trying to hide his moans as Yoongi began to use his fingers now, feeling guilty even though Jungkook was right next him, allowing this.