Chapter 39: Memory Game

Jimin slid his jeans off, tossing them across the room and looked back at Jungkook with a cute smile on his face.

"He's so hard."

"Good. Take his boxers off too."

"Damn, I want to blow him," Jimin whined as he pulled them off.

"Not yet baby, come over here. Tae, you're going to guess ok?"

"This is embarrassing."

"It's ok, we've seen you naked before. Ready?"

"I think so."

Jungkook chuckled, silently walking up to the foot of the bed, and ran his hands down Taehyung's thighs before spreading his legs open and immediately heard Taehyung's little whimper as he pushed in one of his fingers. Tae tugged on the handcuffs, and tried to close his legs, but Jimin quickly went to the bed and held them open, making it as easy as possible for the youngest.

"I should have looked at your hands damnit," Tae complained, not used to the pain yet.

Jungkook held back a laugh, adding another finger, but Tae suddenly recalled the familiar feeling, the long fingers going deep inside him, knowing exactly where to touch.

"Shit, Jungkook it's you."

"Wow, this game just might work. Good job baby."

Tae let out a quiet whine as Jungkook removed his hand, now wondering what to do next.

"Poor baby, he needs to cum," Jungkook said teasingly, licking off the pre cum and chuckled as Tae shivered under his touch. "Guess who's mouth. One of us will suck your dick, the other will suck your balls ok?"

Tae nodded, desperately opening his legs wider, and Jimin immediately laid down at Taehyung's side, his tongue going up and down his shaft as Jungkook laid between the sub's thighs, getting to work. Tae's chest heaved up and down, his heavy breathing turning Jimin on even more, leading the older to begin grinding on the bed to feel some friction which normally he'd get punished for, but Jungkook let it slide this time.

"I don't...I don... I don't know," Tae stuttered, beginning to feel himself getting close, but as his legs began to shake, Jungkook pulled both himself and Jimin off.

"Who was which baby?"

"I don't know, please do it again."

"You need to take a guess Taehyungie. Which one do you think was blowing you?"

"Um...Jimin?"

"Wow, I'm impressed, you're pretty good at this game. Next, you need to guess....hmmm...oh, this one you should definitely remember."

"What is it?"

"Hang on, let me undo the cuffs real quick...ok, come here baby."

Tae held onto his hand as the younger led him to the center of the room, soon being pushed to his knees and heard the shuffling of clothes but he was more excited then nervous at the moment.

"Open," Jungkook commanded, and Tae obeyed immediately, then felt a loose grip on his hair, followed by something put in his mouth.

There was a slight moan as the person pushed his head down, but he couldn't tell which one it came from. He used his hands, trying to see exactly how big it was, expecting Jungkook's to be bigger mainly because he himself was bigger than Jimin as it was. Tae slid his hand along what he couldn't reach, noticing how gentle the person was, how loose of grip he had on his hair, the shaky breaths, but he couldn't necessarily tell which one it was yet.

The person then let go of him and pulled out, then Tae heard Jungkook tell him to open his mouth again, and a similar thing happened, although he could tell the difference right away. The grip on his hair was tighter, and as he brought his hands up again, he could tell that this one was slightly thicker as well as longer than the last.

There wasn't a lot of sound coming from this one, other than a couple heavy breaths, so Tae went a little further and began to stroke where he couldn't reach, as well as begin massaging the male's balls with the other hand. Right away, he felt the man shift, his legs going a little weak and it was followed by a throaty moan, and Tae smiled proudly while pulling away, then pat the man's thighs.

"Master, this is you, isn't it."

He suddenly was picked up off the floor, and dropped onto the bed, the blindfold was removed, and as his vision cleared, he saw the familiar face just inches away from his.

"You remembered my name."