Chapter 32: Found

3 Months Later

"Yoongi, you really haven't found anything?" Jungkook asked as the older was staring at his computer screen.

"No I haven't. Don't worry, we'll find him."

"I'm about to call the police."

"You can't, they'll arrest you before anything else."

"I don't even care at this point. I just want to know that he's safe and alive, I'll gladly get locked up for that."

_________________

"Baby, do you have to go to work," Taehyung whined, grabbing his girlfriend's arm.

"Yes I do. I'll see you when I get home ok?"

He groaned and reluctantly let go of her, hearing her start to laugh.

"TaeTae, I'll be home soon. I love you."

"I love you too. Why do you have to leave me?"

"Stop complaining, I'll be back by 8. You better not leave the house, you know how mad I'll get."

"I know I know."

"Also, the house better be clean Taehyung. If it isn't done by the time I get home, you get the rod."

He shook his head nervously, and began picking things up, not wanting to get beat again.

"Good boy," she said in amusement, "I'll see you when I get home ok?"

"Ok."

"Oh, and make sure you do that work out machine that I got you so can get rid of that tummy you have. I prefer muscle on my men, it's more attractive."

(I'm triggered. I'm going to be making her a jerk but I'm mad at her for saying that cuz I love the TaeTae tummy 😂)

He nodded his head, and after picking up the house, he went to the work out room, taking his shirt off to see if there was any progress yet, but all he could see was bruising and cuts that she has left on him for the past few months, using a metal rod on him every time he made even the slightest mistake.

He worked out for about an hour, and went to the kitchen to get something to eat, but there wasn't anything for him so he was forced to go another day without food. He looked around the house, feeling lonely, and even though he knew he couldn't go outside, he thought it would be nice of him to take the trash out for Jennie. He struggled a bit as he lifted it up, all the strength he had just 3 months prior completely gone now that she has been starving him, and only giving him something to eat once a week to keep him alive.

He drug the bag outside, it being his first time out of the house and he looked around, not recognizing absolutely anything that he saw. Jennie was really all he knew after she drugged him, he was dependent on her and hadn't even seen another person since that incident happened. It took him a while to get the bag in the can, but when he finally managed to do so, he clapped proudly, but flinched when he heard tire screeches and white haired man quickly got out of the drivers seat and ran up to him, staring at the bruises he had then wrapped his arms around him.

"Taehyung, oh my god, oh my god you're ok."

"What the hell, get off of me!"

The man let go and backed away, staring at him in disbelief.

"Tae, it's me. Yoongi."

"Sorry you got the wrong person."

"No, no I don't, who hurt you like this?"

"It's how I'm disciplined."

"Tae, cmon, I'll take you back to Jungkook."

"I'm sorry but you have the wrong guy."

"Taehyung, I don't know what happened to you, but you have to be kidding right now. Jimin hasn't been himself at all, Jungkook has blamed himself since day one, I'm taking you home."

"Touch me and I'll call the cops. You have the wrong person, I don't know either of the people you're talking about. I'm sorry."

Yoongi grabbed his wrist, but let go immediately when he felt how thin he's gotten.

"What the hell, don't you eat?"

"Yeah. I gotta go now, bye bye."

"Tae-"

The younger shut the door on him and Yoongi shook his head, then ran down to his car and sped off to Jungkook's house.

"Kookie! Kookie, don't call the cops!" He yelled as he ran inside, seeing the phone in Jungkook's hands.

"Don't tell me you called."

"Not yet."

"Thank god, I found him."

Jungkook raised his head, and looked around in confusion.

"Where is he?"

"He's in a house by the graveyard. But he didn't remember me, he didn't remember who you guys were and he's beaten really bad, and Kookie, he's so thin."

"Take me there."

"You can't just go and grab him. He doesn't remember us Kook."

"Just show me where the damn place is and I'll figure out how to get him."