Chapter 35: Home

Jungkook sat back, watching how fast Tae devoured the meal he made him, the first real food he has had in months and it broke his heart at how desperate the older seemed for it.

"Taehyung, you have to at least remember this house."

He shook his head, still eating and Jungkook wanted nothing more than to hug him, hold him, kiss him, but he was too worried that he'd scare him if he did.

"Tae, everything she told you was a lie."

"No it wasn't."

"Yes it was. You lived here with me and Jimin, and you actually got to eat. You were healthy, you were at a good weight, you had a little tummy and now you're just skin and bones."

"No, I was dating Jennie and I hit my head so I lost my memory."

"No, she drugged you. Taehyung, I took you to the store with me, she kidnapped you and took you away from me. I'm sorry, I tried to get you but I lost my grip and I can't ever forget the screams you made as she drove away with you. See this scar?"

Tae looked down at his arm, nodding his head slowly.

"I broke the window trying to pull you out TaeTae, but I couldn't hold on long enough and I slipped. You were the manager of Gucci, and you modeled for them, I can show you a magazine right now if you want."

"But she told me that I didn't work after my mom died."

"Your mom isn't dead. She lied to you Tae, please trust me, believe me."

"I want Jennie."

"No, baby she's a liar. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you, this is all my fault for leaving you alone, but everything she has said to you isn't true."

"Don't call me baby."

"Tae, you're mine, not hers. I've spent the passed several months searching for you, trying to bring you back to me."

Jimin finally walked in, Jennie behind him with her arms tied behind her back, and Yoongi took her down to the basement so Jimin could see his friend.

"Tae, oh my god, you're back," Jimin said, immediately wrapping his arms around him.

"Let go."

The older pulled away, shaking his head in disbelief.

"No, no you can't forget me. Tae, it's me, Jimin. We grew up together since we were babies, we were always together, we didn't everything together. You remember me right?"

Tae shook his head, and Jimin ran to Jungkook's room, getting the black albums, not caring if it would upset the younger that he saw them.

"Kook, punish me later, this is our only shot."

The younger didn't say anything, and Jimin opened the first album, showing Tae the images.

"See? This is you and me, look at the date on them Tae. Ignore the naked one of me, but look, this is us playing Overwatch together. You loved that game, and you always won."

"I don't remember any of this."

"But here is proof Tae, look at it. You and I did everything together, we moved in next to Jungkook and we became friends with him and then we moved here to Busan."

"Jimin I'm sorry, it's obvious that I know you because of the pictures but I don't have any recollection of it."

"Cmon...ChimChim, Mochi, Jiminie, you have to remember something about me. Just one thing Tae, that's all I'm asking."

"I'm really sorry, the farthest back I can remember is waking up and seeing Jennie next to me."

Jimin stood up, going straight to the basement seeing Jennie sitting on the floor and without saying anything, he pushed Yoongi to the side then kicked her in the mouth as hard as he could, knocking out several teeth. She screamed in pain, blood pouring from her mouth and he stood over her, kicking her over and over again, his anger taking over him.