Chapter 14: Punishment

Before Tae had time to say anything, or even think, Jungkook stood up and left the room, soon coming back with a large box.

"Take your clothes off Taehyung."

"Jungkook-"

"Take them off."

Tae got to his feet, shaking from fear as he watched Jungkook rummage through the box, and as the younger turned around, he smiled at how cute the older's little tummy was.

"So adorable...take off your pants too."

"Please don't do this."

"You went against me Tae. I can't have you thinking you're in charge here, so you can take them off yourself or I'll tie you up and do it for you. You have 5 seconds to do it."

Tae sighed heavily, doing as he said to avoid making him more angry as it was, but after he kicked his boxers off, he pulled the blanket over him to keep some dignity.

"Jungkook?"

"Don't call me that right now Tae."

"Then what the hell do I call you? I will not call you daddy, that's one thing you cannot force me to do."

"Then call me master. That's your only other choice."

"Fine. What are you looking for?"

"I may have the wrong box...oh wait, found it."

"Found what?"

"Something. Hope you like pain as much as Jiminie."

Tae's eyes widened and he immediately shook his head.

"No, no no no no no I hate pain."

"Sucks to be you then. Raise your arms."

Tae did as he said, now even more scared than before and Jungkook went up to him, roughly placing metal handcuffs around his wrists and hooked his arms to the bed frame.

"Jungkook, please don-"

The younger slapped his thigh, hearing a slight scream of pain come from him.

"Do not call me Jungkook, I told you that already."

"Shit, I'm sorry. Don't hit me."

"Or else what? You didn't obey me once again, I'm really starting to get pissed off."

"I'm sorry. Damn you hit hard, that stings."

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and grabbed his legs, pulling him down to lay on his back and then went back to the box, getting a bottle of lube and a vibrator out, then went back to him and his eyes scanned his body before meeting his eyes.

"I wonder if I should prep you...you did go against me."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please don't do this."

"You need to learn baby."

"I did I did."

"No you didn't."

Tae sighed let out a heavy breath, and Jungkook rolled him on his stomach, then put lube on the vibrator before putting it inside him, ignoring his screams and pleads to take it out.

"Quiet, I don't want you to wake Jimin up."

"It hurts!"

"Not as bad as the whip. Would you rather have that?"

Tae shook his head, and Jungkook flipped him onto his back again, then went back to the box and got a whip then placed it on the bed next to him.

"I'll be back in an hour Tae. You better come up with a damn good apology or I'll leave it in until dinner's ready. And if you wake Jimin up, I'm beating your ass with this."

Tae nodded his head, but the moment Jungkook grabbed the remote and turned the vibrator on the highest speed, it drove the older crazy. He began screaming, wanting it out of him, but the younger quickly left the room, not wanting to begin feeling guilty about it. Within moments, Jimin ran into the room, and he quickly went up to the side of the bed, gently rubbing his friends chest, his eyes wide.

"Tae, what the hell is going on?"

"Make it stop!"

"How?"

"He has a remote, make it stop!"

"He'll get mad Tae. I want to help you, but I don't know how."

"Shit, it hurts! Jiminie, turn it off!"

Jimin knelt down and held onto his arm, shaking his head slowly as he heard his friends screams.

"TaeTae, it'll be ok."

"Make it stop! Please!"

"I can't. How did you piss him off?"

"I didn't-god I hate this! It burns!"

"Did he not prep you?"

Tae shook his head, and Jimin got up, pulling the blanket over his lower body.

"I'll go see if I can talk to him ok?"

"No, no if he knows I woke you up, he'll whip me! God I want this thing out!"

Jimin moved the hair out of his friends face and thought for a moment.

"I'll tell him I woke up and then heard you ok?"

Tae nodded, and Jimin went downstairs, seeing Jungkook sitting on the couch, and the younger looked up at him, narrowing his eyes.

"I thought you were sleeping."

"I was but I missed you."

The younger smiled immediately, and patted his thigh, which Jimin took the offer but his mind was still set on his friend.

"Kookie?"

"Hm?"

"Why is Tae screaming?"

"Because baby, he needs a punishment."

"But could you end it early?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"If I end this early, then he will expect that from now on."

"But Kookie-"

"Jimin, I said no."

The older sighed in defeat, and looked down, feeling bad that he couldn't help him.

"I'm really sore," he complained and Jungkook smiled while kissing his neck gently.

"You asked me to not hold back baby."

"I know, I know. You wanted the three rounds though."

"I wanted four, but you were too tired."

"How about we make a deal?"

"What kind?"

"If you stop Tae's punishment, then next time I'll let you have four."

Jungkook tilted his head, thinking to himself and smirked.

"Five."

"How much stamina do you have dude?"

"A lot. Five or no deal."

Jimin hesitated, but he could hear the faint screams of his friend and he slowly nodded, just imagining how sore he was going to be.

"Deal."

***Dont worry...Vkook comes soon****