Chapter 42:Torture p2

"Alright bitch, rise and shine."

Jennie slowly opened her eyes, seeing Jungkook up at her head. Everything was sore on her, she just wanted to cry, but the tears wouldn't come out.

"He remembered something else," Jimin said, coming down the stairs.

"What was it?"

"He remembered how you tried to save him. He's crying really hard."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah."

"Damnit. You start working on her, I'll be right back."

"Ok."

Jimin waited until he left, then went up to Jennie and looked at her back, taking his hand and smacked down on the wounds. She screamed once again, and the male went to the back of the table, putting one end down so she'd be bent over, and have easier access.

"Jimin, I'm begging you, don't do this."

"How many times did you sleep with him?"

"That's different, it didn't hurt him!"

"You took advantage of him. How many times, is all I'm asking you."

"Like twice a day."

"Every day?"

"Yeah."

"Twice a day, times roughly 90 days, is 180. So that's how many times we're going to do that to you."

"No, Jimin, please!"

"Do you want the gag again? I don't want to hear one word from you, do you understand me?"

She nodded, and he took his shirt off, then undid his belt and tossed it aside before dropping his pants as well as his boxers, then entered her dry, her screams even worse now then when he lit her wrists on fire.

"Jimin! Jimin stop! Stop please!"

"Already bleeding, you're such a baby" he said, only going harder.

"Shit Jimin stop! Stop please! It hurts so bad, stop!"

Jungkook came running down the stairs, not knowing what was happening, but when he saw what was going on he grabbed Jimin's shoulder and stopped him.

"What are you doing, Jimin?"

He looked at the younger, a little confused but as Jennie relaxed, thinking that he was having mercy, Jungkook leaned down and grabbed the belt.

"Hit her with this too. On her back, on the open wounds."

"Yes daddy."

"Good boy. I'll reward you tonight."

"With Tae?"

"Yes."

Jimin smiled excitedly but the darkness and anger quickly returned to his eyes as he looked down at the woman under him.

"How does this feel, slut?"

"It hurts," she whimpered, wanting it to be over with.

"Oh it hurts? Does this hurt more or less?" He asked, bringing the belt up, then slammed it down as hard as he could on the open wounds.

"Shit!"

"Which hurts more?"

"The belt."

"Oh really? Hm, ok let's do it this way then."

He pulled out of her, then went in from the back, her shrieks growing with every inch of him that entered.

"Damn, you're hella tight. You've never done it like this, have you?"

She shook her head frantically, and Jimin smiled proudly before looking up at Jungkook who was just watching them intently, as if he was enjoying every second of it.

"Daddy, help me please. I want her to suffer."

Jungkook smirked, going up to the older and took his own clothing off before standing next to Jimin and pushed himself into the same spot Jimin was already taking use of. Jennie kept yelling, crying, swearing at them, but neither of them cared, and Jungkook held Jimin's waist while leading him at a fast pace.

Jungkook kept them going at a certain speed, then reached down and added his fingers as well, causing as much pain to her as they possibly could with it still being enjoyable to them.

"Feels so good," Jimin moaned, resting his head on Jungkook's chest.

"I know baby, tonight you'll feel even better though. You and Tae are going to have a good time."

Jimin smiled, still snapping his hips back and forth, the two males rubbing against each other which caused even more friction, and as Jungkook leaned down to kiss the older, the sounds of Jennie's screams completely drowned out to where they couldn't hear her anymore.

By the time they were done, nothing but blood covered her skin, every inch of skin she had was drenched, but they kept her on the table anyway, and Jungkook got several vibrators out of the bag, then forced them inside her until her body was physically unable to take anymore.

"She's going to be so stretched out when we're done," Jimin said, laughing to himself.

"After Tae gets his memory back baby boy, I'm killing her."

"Oh...right."

"I would have even if you didn't ask me to Jiminie. Now let's turn on the vibrators."

"How many are in her?"

"12 in total. "

"Damn. And these will stay in all night long right?"

"Yes. Ready?"

Jimin nodded excitedly, and watched as her body immediately began squirming around as he turned them on, then looked at Jungkook.

"Turn them on high Kookie, she needs to suffer. Tomorrow, I want her to have even more pain though."

"As you wish."