Chapter 41: Torture

Present day

"Did he remember anything?" Jennie asked hopefully as the two males walked down the stairs.

"A couple things," Jungkook replied, "but not nearly enough."

"I'm hungry."

"I don't give a shit."

"Kookie, look I'm really sorry."

"You're sorry because you were caught. Jimin, put the bag on the table."

"What's in it?" She asked nervously.

"We went shopping for some things. Starting today, you aren't going to be wearing any clothes. Cut them off," he said, handing the scissors to Jimin.

The older obeyed, purposely nicking her skin a couple times, then handed the clothing to Jungkook and went through the bag.

"Can I go first Jungkookie?"

"Yes. She's very vanilla by the way, so be as rough as you want."

Her eyes widened, watching as Jimin pulled out a whip which he handed to Jungkook, then also took out a lighter and a rope, and went up to her then knelt down while looking her in the eyes.

"Jimin-"

"If you're going to ask me for mercy, then save it. No matter how bad you beg, how bad you scream, cry, bleed, you won't get any."

"But-"

He undid one of the cuffs around her wrists, making her fall silent and he then tied the rope around it, then grabbed the lighter, and lit it on fire. She let out loud screams, trying to shake her arm to make the flame go out, but it only made it worse.

"Jimin put it out! Put it out, it burns!"

He didn't reply, and simply watched her thrashing around in pain, screaming at the top of her lungs until it finally went out on its own. He then put the cuff back on her, doing the same to her other wrist as well as her ankles, making them as tight as he could so the metal would rub against the burnt flesh.

"Jimin, it burns, take them off!"

"No. Jungkook, it's your turn."

He held the whip tightly in hand, and held up his phone, showing her the number that was on the calculator.

"1,032 bruises on that boy. You better hope you pass out before I reach that number."

"You can't hit me!"

"Watch me. Jimin, how about you strap her to the table instead, the leather will hurt more on the burns anyway."

Jimin obeyed, roughly dragging her to the center of the room, and easily strapped her down on her stomach.

"Thank you Jimin. Also, put a gag in her mouth so Tae doesn't hear her screaming. It may worry him."

Jimin went back to the bag, pulling one out and made sure it was tight so she couldn't spit it out.

"Done."

"Good. Now baby boy, how hard do you want me to hit her?"

"As hard as you can."

Jungkook smirked, looking at the whip for a moment, then raised it and snapped it down onto her back which was followed by her scream.

"Wow it already broke skin," he said proudly, doing it again in the same spot, even harder this time.

He only did it up to 50, not wanting her to get too weak just yet, but her entire back was covered in blood anyway so he didn't mind stopping earlier.

"Jimin, your turn."

The older pulled the lemon juice out next, taking the cap off of it and carelessly dumped it onto her back, hearing her shrieks getting even louder now. She couldn't stop moving, which made the burns on her wrists and ankles rub against the leather straps and make things worse for her.

"K, let's leave her for a couple hours, and then come back down. Then we can get into the fun stuff."