Chapter 12: Giving in

As Tae got out of the shower, he made his way to Jimin, taking a seat next to him on the couch and sighed heavily while looking around for Jungkook.

"Where is he?"

"He's making lunch."

"We could make a run for it," Tae whispered, his eyes fixed on the front door.

"No we can't."

"Why?"

"His friend is over, he's out front right now."

"Damnit."

"I know."

Jungkook entered, looking a little annoyed and stood in front of them.

"What's up?" Tae asked innocently.

"Cameras dumbass. They're all over the house."

Both boys looked down, and Jungkook raised his shirt up slightly, pulling a gun out, making their eyes grow huge.

"Alright Jimin, if you try to escape, I'm shooting Tae, Tae if you try to escape, I'm shooting Jimin. Got it?"

They both nodded and Jungkook put his gun back before grabbing Jimin's hair and forcing him to look up at him.

"You better talk to Tae and tell him to change his goddamn attitude about leaving. One more word about it from either of you, you guys are getting punished and I won't be nice about it."

Jimin nodded his head, and Jungkook let go of him before going back to the kitchen to finish making lunch.

"You should apologize to him," Jimin whispered, and Tae agreed, getting to his feet.

The blonde slowly made his way to the kitchen, seeing Jungkook stirring something in a pot, and had his phone on the counter, the camera of the living room on his screen.

"Yes Taehyung?" He asked, his back still towards the older.

"I'm really sorry Jungkook."

"For?"

"Disrespecting you. Trying to get out of here and stuff."

"Why are you sorry? Because Jimin told you to be?"

"No, because you're doing a lot for us."

The younger stopped, and turned around with a surprised expression.

"Continue, Tae."

"Well you've made us really good food, you aren't hurting us, it's kind of fun being here."

"Then why would you want to leave?"

"I'm just scared."

Jungkook's eyes darkened a bit, making Tae worried.

"Of me?"

"No, no no of course not."

"Then of what?"

"Um...I'm scared that uh..."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows, leaning against the counter.

"I'm waiting Taehyung."

"I'm just worried that maybe you'll get in trouble," he said, relieved that he found a good lie to go off of.

"In trouble?"

"Well you kind of kidnapped us, I'm scared that you will get in trouble. I was thinking that if we were to leave then you wouldn't be suspected."

Jungkook kept his serious expression, his eyes narrowing a bit, but suddenly smiled cutely and laughed.