Chapter 17: Protection

Jimin hesitated, looking at the older and then turned towards the stairs, hoping Jungkook would come down, but the house was silent.

"Yoongi, he's your friend."

"My best friend. Get on your knees."

"Hyung-"

"Do you want him in jail?"

"You sell drugs, you could go to jail too."

"He's murdered over 40 people. Kidnapped you and Taehyung. And bought the goddamn drugs from me Jimin. I think he'd be in a hell of a lot more trouble than I would be."

The younger looked down, soon feeling Yoongi grab his hair and roughly shove him to his knees.

"Do it Jimin. Or else."

He looked up at the older and his eyes teared up as he began to undo Yoongi's belt. He was about to push his pants down, but they both heard the upstairs bedroom door open, and Yoongi immediately fixed his belt and backed away from the younger.

"I'll come by when he's at work," he whispered, but before he could leave, Jungkook hopped down the steps.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?"

"Just came to say hi."

"Oh ok. Hi."

Yoongi smiled at him and left abruptly which made Jungkook even more confused but as he turned to Jimin who was barely getting to his feet, concern set in.

"What happened?"

"Nothing Kook."

"Jimin, look at me for a second."

"Nothing happened Jungkook."

"Your eyes are red, were you crying?"

"No. Just allergies."

"What the hell did Yoongi do?"

"Nothing. But can you please stay home from work tomorrow?"

"How come?"

"I want you here," he replied innocently, "You have money, you don't need to work. Oh wait, Kook I know, how about you, me and Tae go on a vacation?"

"Jimin-"

"Somewhere fun, like Hawaii. Or Alaska. Or something like that where nobody would know where we are?"

"Jimin, what the hell is going on?"

The younger looked down, and Jungkook went up to him, gently lifting his head up and looked down into his eyes.

"Tell me."

"I can't."

"Why?"

"I don't want you in trouble."

"Tell me Jimin. I'll protect you, but you need to tell me when something is wrong."

He sighed, playing with his hands nervously.

"Yoongi said that...unless I gave him a blowjob, he'd have you arrested."

"Excuse me?"

"Kookie, I don't want you in jail. I love it here and...I love you."

Jungkook stared at him for a few seconds then left the room and shortly came back, gun in hand.

"Jungkook, what the hell is that for?"

"I told you nobody would touch you. I'll be back soon."

"He's your friend, you can't-"

"My friend that stabbed me in the back. You and Tae are my priorities, I won't let anyone hurt you."

"Jungkook, don't shoot him."

"He threatened you and he broke his promise with me! Damn straight I'm shooting his ass!"

"Jungkook-"

The younger left before he could finish, and Jimin slowly went upstairs to Jungkook's room, then laid on his sleeping friend's chest, trying to fall asleep as well so he could forget about what was about to happen.