Chapter 29: Her

Jimin finally heard the door, and he skipped out of the kitchen to greet Jungkook and Taehyung, but he stopped in his tracks as he saw blood gushing from Jungkook's arm, shards of glass stuck deep in the wound.

"Kookie...? What happened to you, where's Tae?"

"I tried. I tried Jimin, I tried. I almost had him."

"What are you talking about?" Jimin asked, his eyes starting to tear up as worry built up in him.

"I shouldn't have taken him with me. It's all my fault."

"Jungkook, where the hell is he!"

The younger looked up at him, slowly shaking his head.

"I don't know...someone took him. I tried to get him, I broke the window, I had him but I lost my grip and I don't know where where he is now."

"Well call the cops then! What are you waiting for, call them!"

"I can't."

"Jungkook, he's my best friend, call the damn cops!"

"I can't Jimin. You know I can't."

Jimin collapsed onto the couch, his legs going too weak to hold him up and he began crying harder than he ever has in his life.

"You need to find him," he said between sobs and Jungkook took a seat next to him, not physically able to cry anymore after the past hour he spent in the parking lot.

"I will," he replied.

"Promise me?"

I promise Jiminie."

"And after you find him...I want you to kill whoever took him ok?"

Jungkook turned to him, nodding his head.

"I will."
_____________

Taehyung sat in terror as driver was silent, not saying a word to him, and he was too scared to start a conversation. He tried to look at the person and not make it obvious, but he saw nothing but a hood and sunglasses, as well as a mask over the persons mouth, hiding every detail about them. He looked down at the chest next, trying to figure out if it was a man or woman, but the jacket was large and didn't help either. He tried to memorize the way the person was going, every turn they made, every street name, surprising himself as he realized how bad he wanted to get back to Jungkook and then he looked at the broken window, seeing the dried blood the younger left behind that was splattered all over the door, as well on his own arm.

"He tried to save me," he thought to himself, regretting how he has acted towards him, and now wanted more than anything to be with Jungkook and his best friend again.

The car eventually came to a halt and as the blonde looked up, he saw a small house, nothing compared to what he's been living in. He watched as the person got out of the drivers seat, and then went around to his side, opening the door then held a knife to his throat at they pulled him out. Tae was quite a bit taller than the person but they had a good grip on him so he didn't want to try anything just yet.

He was drug inside the house, but he made sure to look at the address, repeating it over and over again in his head, and before he knew it, he was in a large room, but in the center there was a table with restraints on it. The person shoved him towards it and he got the idea of what they wanted him to do, which he did not thinking things could get too much worse for him then what already did happen.

The person set the knife down and made sure his arms were above his head, and then strapped his wrists and ankles down, before taking the jacket off. He scoffed when he realized that it was in fact a woman, now feeling his pride a bit damaged but as she took off the glasses and the mask, he felt his heart sink completely when he realized it was his ex from high school.

"Jennie?"

"Hey baby. Miss me?"