Chapter 21: Baby Boy

"Jimin. This isn't funny."

"I never said it was. First thing I got you, is a choker that I think will look sexy as hell on you, as well as a leather harness."

The younger tugged on the handcuffs, trying to get out but stopped when he felt a sharp sting on his thigh.

"Shit, what was that!"

Jimin cockily held up a whip and laughed when he saw the look on Jungkook's face.

"You're so cute baby."

"Jimin, I'm punishing your ass when I get out of these."

"Don't call me Jimin right now baby boy. It's either master or daddy."

"Shut the hell up."

Jimin laughed again, loving how upset he was making the former dom and he knew he would get beat for this later but he didn't care at the moment.

"Alright Kookie. Let's put this choker on you."

"Don't you dare."

"If you keep talking, I'll punish you baby."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, seeing the choker Jimin pulled out that had a ring in the center.

"Don't tell me you have a leash too dude."

"Hush hush."

Jungkook sighed heavily as Jimin put the choker on him, more annoyed then angry at this point, but when the older pulled out a pair of scissors, his eyes widened.

"What the hell is that for?"

"You have plenty of white shirts baby, you can spare one."

"Don't."

Jimin shrugged innocently and cut it off of him, letting out a little whimper as he saw the younger's body.

"God you're so beautiful," he whispered, leaning down and kissing his chest, trailing his lips over every inch of his skin, leaving purple marks everywhere on him.

Jungkook's breath began to quicken almost immediately, his eyes closing at the feeling but they quickly shot open when Jimin got off of him.

"Where are you going?"

"Getting the harness baby."

Jungkook sighed, but his eyebrows raised when he saw what Jimin picked out.

"Shit hyung."

"You know you keep disobeying me. I'm keeping that in mind."

"What do you mean?"

"You keep talking, and you aren't calling me what I told you to."

"Baby, you're such a bottom I doubt you'll do much to me before sitting your ass on my dick and begin riding me."

"Dominant doesn't always mean top baby boy. But it's going to be a long night, because I think I might just do both."

"Don't you dare."

Jimin ignored him, and put the harness on the younger, then stepped back and licked his lips.

"Damn you look hot as hell baby."

"Take it off."

"No way. Now let's have the punishment begin."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, lookin down at the leather that was on his chest and waist, (it's the harness that's on the opening image), and then looked back up at Jimin that was still going through his bag.

"What else did you get hyung?"

"You can't see these yet."

"Great."

Jimin smiled at him then went under his bed and pulled out Jungkook's box, seeing his eyes widen.

"Oh hell no, if you're getting what I think you are Jimin, I swear to god."

He smirked and pulled out the cock ring as well as a blindfold.

"Jimin, don't."

"These can come off as soon as you obey me."

"I'm not calling you daddy, and I'm not calling you master."

"Oh, you will."

He pulled Jungkook's pants down as well as his boxers and let out a sigh.

"You're so hot baby. So perfect, and goddamn you're so big and you aren't even hard yet."

"Shut up."

"Feisty are we? We'll fix that."

Jungkook groaned irritably when he felt Jimin put the cock ring on him, and then the older went up to his head and leaned down, gently kissing his nose.

"Love you baby."

"I'm beating your ass so bad when this is over Jimin."

"Still disobeying me huh? What a shame."

He then blindfolded him, and went down to Jungkook's legs, kissing his inner thighs and kept going higher until he heard a slight whimper come from him which was something he had never heard from the younger before.

"Damn, you're so cute."

Before Jungkook could reply, he heard knocking on the door and then felt the bed shift as Jimin got off of it, but after a couple moments of the room being silent, he heard footsteps come back towards him and felt the bed sink back down followed by the familiar voice.

"Baby, Tae is going to join us."