chapter 1

I wrote this story when I was 14, I am no
longer updating it as I am not a big fan
anymore hope reading makes you as happy
as writing it gave me when I cherished it.
thank you :)

"yiwoo is so handsome."

"yiwoo's singing is so beautiful."

"yoongho's rapping is my kink."

"i wish i could talk to yiwoo."
"me too! that's why i'm learning chinese!"

"i wish yoongho would talk to me!"

"i.. i think jun is talented." one girl, who had been quiet the whole duration that her friends were fangirling about their two peers, said. jun looked up from his phone and looked over at the small crowd of girls, his lips sporting a soft smile.

"thank you." he mouthed as she looked up, once her eyes locking with his, he winked. her face turned red as her friends started looking at her weird, due to her words.

"have a good day." he said to the group while walking away from the soda machine, holding three cokes in his arms. he walked back to where his friends were standing.

"awe, i applaud her." yoongho said in english.

"me too." yiwoo said in mandarin, holding a small snicker back as he spoke.

"hey! stop it yiwoo, you know i hate when y'all talk in mandarin, i can't understand a damn thing you say ." yoongho groaned.

"ugh fine- me too." yiwoo corrected his language.

"what for?"

"she has the courage to talk about you when nobody else was, takes guts to say something like that." yoongho said.

"what they say makes me grossed out, according to what yoongho was telling me that they were saying." yiwoo shuttered.

the three all reached the A-7 practice room and saw A-7's leader, ha janin, waiting for all the trainee's to come for the 12:00pm practice. as soon as they saw him, they almost turned completely around and pretended they weren't trainees. they then realized a few trainees were still not there. yoongho looked on his phone and saw the time, 11:54am, they were still early.

"okay, now we are waiting for 6 more people." janin said while staring in mild disgust at the three that just walked in.

after three more minutes, the remaining 6 other boys stumbled into the room.

"finally, now we can start." janin said annoyed.

A-7's practice, along with all other groups, has now finished. today had seemed to be an easier day, which all of A-7 were happy for, because janin was in a better mood than usual.

"okay everyone," janin tried to get everyone to listen, "EVERYONE!" everyone turned their head to him, listening quietly.

"JYP-nim sent out a notice, a few other executives producers and managers are coming to JYP for a collaboration concert with different trainees from other companies, he has sent a notice to tell us to tell you that group practices are now cut shorter than usual instead of 12:00pm to 9:00pm or 6:00am to 9:00pm. practice will now be 8:00am to 2:00pm. he will pick what trainee groups that he wants to preform, there is limited space." janin explained, all A-7 were now excitedly looking at each other.

"that's all, you are now dismissed." janin finished and left with his bag.

as all the trainees were getting ready to leave, jun, yoongho and yiwoo went to the corner of the room to grab their bags.

"soooo.... we are performing together right?" yiwoo asked jun.

"of course we are, woo." jun answered as he and yiwoo started zipping their bags.

"excuse you! aren't you both forgetting about the most important person in your lives that you will ever meet." yoongho said as he butted in the conversation.

"haha... no." jun said sarcastically as yiwoo giggled.

"jun is already here though?" yiwoo side hugged jun with a grin. jun picked up his bag and walked out of the room with yiwoo in tow.

"HEY! wait up!" yoongho whined at the two as he slung his duffle bag over his shoulder and ran after his two best friends.

once he caught up to them, he pouted, "you could of, at least, waited for me."

"jun said you would catch up." yiwoo said.

"when did you corrupt him jun." yoongho whined again.

"i didn't, you did." jun said with a grin.

"no i didn't!- wait fuck.. i did." yoongho said with a small laugh. meanwhile, a few people were unnoticeably watching the interesting trio as jun smacked the back of yoongho's neck, resulting in a shocked yelp in pain as yoongho rubbed the back of his neck.

"yoongho watch your fucking language." jun said smirking lightly. a handful of people watched quietly amused, the rest confused until others told them what they said.

"but you- UGH I swear." yoongho tried to say but ultimately got too frustrated to finish the sentence.

"you should respect your elders!" yoongho yelled at jun.

"fuck no, youre like two weeks older than me." jun said.

"get over here, let me smack you." yoongho said annoyed.

"i'll pass, i don't want your grimy fingers on my face." jun said, grinning at how easy it was to taunt yoongho.

"get over here right now, you child!" yoongho said bolting at jun, who instead bolted around the big group of chairs in the lobby.

"aw, no please don't chase me! i feel so scared, like i'm gonna die, please yie save me." jun yelled out in mockery. yiwoo almost toppled over in laughter as he watched the two acting like toddlers.

"don't worry i'll save you." yiwoo stammered, trying to dry the tears of laughter from his eyes, along with the wheezing of his breath.

"yoonie, remember jun makes our food." yiwoo yelled at yoongho who stopped in his tracks.

"oh— yeah, lets go to the dorm to eat." yoongho responded, grabbing his bag and walking into the direction of the elevator that takes them to their floor. yiwoo and jun couldn't keep back their laughter and started laughing, jun falling on the ground and yiwoo trying to keep himself standing by leaning against a wall.

"just- just lets go eat." yoongho pouted.

"whew- okay yoonie, lets go to the dorm, I think there's enough ingredients to make spaghetti." jun said as he tried to stop laughing. he walked over to yiwoo and yoongho. "lets go."