Chapter 96

HellO hEllO hElLo!
YoUr fAvoRite HeAdAsS aUthOr
iS hEre tO bRiNg yOu GuYs
anOtheR chApTer
Enjoy ^^
____________________________

——Reader's POV——

"What do you mean?" Jun asked the Park Jinyoung of JYP Entertainment Company.

"As I said before, you will be preforming in the survival show, The Unit, along with idols and others of the sort who would like to find a way to get more attention towards their company and group. As Yiwoo and Yoongho have told me before, many of the fans of your group, don't pay as much attention to you, as they do other members. I figured it would be the best for you to have some away time from your group members, a way to show your skills alone." JYP smiled softly while having a firm look in his eyes, directed at Jun.

"Sir I don't know what to say. You want me to preform in a survival show, by myself?" Jun asked.

"Yes that is what I want." JYP said assuredly and laced his fingers together.

Jun fiddled with the bottom of his sweatshirt with his left hand, he gave JYP a quick deep bow and softly said his thanks while he made his way out of the office and down the hallway to the practice room.

He opened the door to the grayscale colored practice room and was greeted by all A-7 trainees sitting in various places on the floor, once they all heard the door open, they all looked up at the door and quickly stood up.

"Why did JYP call you in?"

"Is everything okay?"

"You're still apart of A-7 no matter what."

"Guys, guys. Calm down. It wasn't anything bad." Jun answered their questions.

"Why did he call you in then?" Yiwoo asked softly.

"He said.. he wants me to be in this survival show." Jun answered.

"So he took what we said in mind Yiwoo!" Yoongho smiled his wide white smile, his eyes closing slightly. Giving a small eye smile.

"What you said in mind? What do you mean?" Jun asked, raising his right eyebrow slightly at the mentioning of what Yoongho had said.

"Ah.." Yoongho sheepishly scratched the back of his head, "well we talked with JYP not long ago about the pros of giving you some well deserved spotlight."

"Yoongho, Yiwoo you didn't need to do that-" Jun's sentence was cut off.

"But we did, we've all seen the comments on all of our showings, pictures, everything. There's barely anything about you, but so much about everyone else. You need to have your own time in the limelight for once." Yiwoo said sweetly and wrapped his arms around Jun, giving him a tight hug and burying his head into the crook of Jun's neck.

Jun smiled softly and wrapped his arms around Yiwoo's upper torso. Bringing one hand up to the older's hair and stroked it softly, intertwining his fingers through the strands of hair.

All the other trainees cooed at their two youngest, all staying quiet for they didn't want to ruin the moment of softness their two youngest were having.

Yiwoo pulled away from the hug and smiled. "Now! You still never told us how your date with Minho went last night!"

Jun's face quickly turned bright red as he recalled the events that happened the night before.

Yoongho grinned goofily at the youngest member. "Did something happen~?" He asked in a sing song voice.

"N-no." Jun denied, even though it was clear something did happen.

"Come onnn! I wanna see the details!" Hanhwi interrupted before Kiyun slapped his hand over Hanhwi's mouth.

Hanhwi let out a few unknowable, muffled words. It resulted in him huffing and licking Kiyun's hand thoroughly.

Kiyun pulled away his hand from Hanhwi's mouth. He let out a loud 'ew' and wiped his hand on the thigh of his pants.

Hanhwi smiles happily and looked back at the youngest.

"Nothing important happened." Jun darted his eyes around the room before walking away over to the large mirror that covered the whole wall. "come on Yie, Gho."

"Honorifics PLeASe." Yoongho scoffed as he walked over.

"Fuck no." Jun said.

Yiwoo giggled softly and walked up to them.

The rest of the trainees decided not to dwell on it and get started with practice. "Hey maknaes!"

"Yes?" The three turned around.

Kihyun looked at them with a smile. "We will sit this out, we've all had time to practice while you were at school, and the other two students are doing work currently. We will just watch you guys."

"Alright!" The three cheered and got into formation.

The three ended the dance with fluid movements, getting the moves correct the whole time.

Breathing heavily, they smiles slightly and went over, grabbing microphones.

"Yeah! Let's go boys!" Sakhyun screeched.

Yoongho gave him a thumbs up as the music started.

As the music started, a specific person opened the dance room door. Silently, so he wouldn't notify any of the trainees. He leaned up against the back wall and watched the three perform.

____________________________
HELLO
I'm here

So 'U' stands for The Unit.
:000000000
I think only one person knew it.
I do know that The Unit is for idols but i thought this would be a cool idea.

AnywhoOoo
WE GOT 144k READS
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
I love you guys :")

Anygays
What is your favorite type of book?

Oh and so if any of you don't know- I'm on amino, tbhhhh I know you guys won't judge but they are role play aminos, I got into them by a friend. And I wrote a backstory for Felix of Stray Kids in one community if you guys want me to post it I have it written.

SOO!
See you guys next time!
Love youu 💖