Chapter 36

Hello everyone 👋
____________________________

——Reader POV——

"Junnieeeeee, get upppp."

"Shut the fuck up you overgrow toenail."

"Wow, Jun... this is how you speak to your hyungs??" Yoongho fake gasped with holding his chest with his hand.

"Yeah the Maknae squad taught me correctly." Jun said as he snuggled closer into his pile of pillow and thousands of blankets.

"You have to get up.... we have important things to do.." Yoongho whinned and attempted to pull at the blankets.

"Ughhhhh no" Jun's voice was muffled by pillows.

"Yesss we do... so get up." Yoongho said.

"SO GET THE FUCK UP YOU BURT CHICKEN NUGGET." Yoongho yelled.

"Fuck you, you ugly ass boy... I'm getting up for fucking sake." Jun cursed as he sat up.

Yoongho laughed, "I'll be downstairs, your clothes are on your desk. Don't worry Yiwoo picked them out, not me." Yoongho said as he closed the door to the room and went downstairs.

"I fucking want to sleep." Jun groaned as he got up.

He walked to his desk and picked the clothes off his desk. It was a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a oversized black sweatshirt that said "Over it" on it, a face mask, and sunglasses.

Jun walked to the bathroom and got changed and got ready. Once he finished getting ready, he walked back into the room and grabbed his key, phone, headphones, and wallet.

He walked out of the room and went downstairs. He went to the kitchen to see 24 boys waiting patiently at their tables.

"You woke me up fucking early because you didn't want to make yourselves fucking cereal." Jun deadpanned. He just noticed that Kiyun and Hanhwi has started a livestream.

"I hate you all, I'm leaving, bye." Jun said as he walked to the front door and didn't waste anytime. He walked out of the dorm without grabbing his shoes while hearing shouts of protests.

He closed the door behind him and booked it to the elevator. He didn't hear anyone follow him though.

-

They shut off the live stream after saying they would have to make food now.

"We shouldn't of woke him up." Kiyun said as he put his phone in his pocket.

"We all know he has been spending more and more time at the practice rooms instead of sleeping these past few days." Kiyun said.

Everyone nodded guiltily.

"So.... what should we make?" Hanhwi asked.

"Anything edible." Everyone agreed.

-

Jun made his way to the café next to the company. He made sure to put the sunglasses and mask on his face.