Chapter 93

Was this a surprise or was it a surprise?
____________________________

——Reader's POV——

"So we are going to start with-" Coach started to say.

"Junnie-ah!" A voice called out.

Jun turned to the sound of the voice.

Jun looked in surprise. "Noona?"

The girl gave Jun a huge tight hug, which he returned in full. "I missed you Junnie!"

"I missed you too, I thought you were still in Japan!" Jun pulled back from the hug.

"I was! But the whole thing has ended, remember? I told you'd I'd be back at the start of 11th grade." She smiled.

Jun smacked his face lightly, "I forgot! You barely call so I keep forgetting."

She laughed lightly, "stop hitting yourself, you do that too much. But yeah! I'm back and staying here! The whole learning and tournament has ended. But you know how much I love swimming so I'm here to try out with the girls!" She pointed at the other side of the pool, where the girls were all just coming out and might (definitely) have been staring at all the boys.

The coach looked confused at Jun's mysterious new friend, "oh Jun who's this? She looks very familiar."

All the idols who might or might have not been eavesdropping, all listened in, wondering who the girl was.

"Ah this is my close friend, Seo Yenlin, we met in Junior High (Middle School, Secondary School) you might recognize her because she's a really great swimmer and went to Japan to compete for South Korea all last year." Jun explained, calming down all the idols that might or might have thought she was related to him in a more romantic way.

"Ah! Seo Yenlin! The Seo Yenlin! My it's an honor to have you at our school. The girls are trying out on the other side of the pool for when you get ready." The boy's Coach said.

"Oh thank you sir." Yenlin smiled and turned back to Jun. "I'll talk to you later okay? Can we do something after try outs?"

"Tomorrow I'm free but I'm going somewhere with a friend after today." Jun explained.

"Ah then I'll call you later and tell you where to meet me." Yenlin smiled.

"Alright I get you." Jun agreed.

"See you later Junnie!" Yenlin grinned quirkily and walked to the other side of the pool, quickly chatting to all the other girls as they got onto the bleachers to wait until they start tryouts.

"Alright boys! Let's start with breaststroke!" Coach Han clapped and yelled.

The new students all cheered and happily got into the water. All the team sat down on the bleachers, they didn't have any breaststroke members as their breaststroke swimmer graduated last year.

Jun looked at his phone for a bit and read through his notifications, waiting for the breaststroke part to be over so he could swim freestyle, but he jolted when he hear someone swimming pretty fast. He looked up and watched the person swim the rest of the 50 meters before tapping the wall, finished with the lap.

"Hwang Hyunjin! You got 45 seconds for the 50 meter breaststroke!" The Coach yelled after reading his time out loud.

The idols were all shocked and so was Jun that the person was Hyunjin.

Hyunjin excitedly turned his head to Jun and smiled. "Did you see that Jun?!"

Jun nodded slowly at Hyunjin's question before blinking, being very confused.

Hyunjin turned back to the pool while the rest of the breaststroke swimmers went, none beat Hyunjin's time though. (Is 45s a good time cause I swear it is. I had to look it up cause I've can't remember what a good time is for that)

Soon time came and their team's captain, Kihei went to do the backstroke along side the newbies.

Jun watched as Kihei made sharp, precise, and almost effortless movements in his swimming. Kihei was definitely made to be a swimmer.

Jun watched intrigued at Kihei, almost not noticing that the rest of the newbies went and it started up time for the butterfly stroke. Most of the newbies decided to sit this one out as the coach allowed them to. Yín got up excitedly and walked out to the pool edge.

Yín was the team's best butterfly swimmer. Yín always seemed to do best at something not many others are good at.

Jun noticed that all the members of the team were very well kept with their sharp moves. They all made sure their moves were careful but they all turned out to be extremely precise.

Jun really did love watching the whole team swim because everyone on the team truly enjoyed it, you could tell in their expressions. They all loved being in the water and Jun was very happy to be swimming along side these people. Maybe he'd meet more people like this in the future. Ones that had all passion for what they loved.

____________________________
WELP WELP HELLO
THIS WAS A SURPRISE WASN'T IT
I AM ALIVE
Technically not inside tho
BUt thAt doEsnT mAttEr
The fact that I'm not dead does!

I really didn't know what to type in this
chapter so enjoy the swimming chapter.
Yenlin isn't going to be a bad person, she's going to be that cool ass best friend.
Excuse my names I make up
cause they all suck.

AnYwhOooOoOoo
How is life for everyone?
Got any lovers? (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Got any animals instead?

I'm thinking about making a few other Stray Kids books. Like Changlix, Minsung, Changjin, Jeongchan, and/or Woochan.
(Lee know) you know....
the whole works.

Anygays
See you guys next time!
Peace!