Chapter 46

I'm actually really excited to write today, it feels like I'm reading a good book and then I have to go to school so I'm waiting to get home at the end of the day to read again.
____________________________

——Reader's POV——

"Oh! Jun you already took the bed I wanted!" Yoongho whined.

"Good." Jun said as he snuggled into his pillow.

"Ughhhhh." Yoongho whined as he then took the bed nearest to the door since Yiwoo took and Sakhyun took other two beds.

" Yoongho whined as he then took the bed nearest to the door since Yiwoo took and Sakhyun took other two beds

Jun turned on the TV and turned it to a cooking channel so he can lick his lips and daydream about food.

"Jun do you not want to go explore this place?" Yiwoo asked.

Jun sat up quickly, "Yeah! Let me
get changed into dance clothes though, we don't know how long we will be out." Jun said as he walked into the bathroom with his suitcase.

Minutes later Jun walked out of the bathroom with new clothes on. He was wearing his low-key favorite dance outfit. He was wearing a black no-sleeve shirt that said "Opening" on the front, a black bomber jacket that had a grey hood, a pair of black adidas pants, and his favorite pair of Timberlands.

"I really do not get how you dress so stylish so fast." Yoongho huffed.

"Effortless style bruh." Jun slurred lazily. As the three were almost out the front door.

"Sakhyun? Do you want to come with us?" Jun asked turning around to look at the said male.

"Nah, thanks for inviting me but I'm going around with Jeondwi-ah." Sakhyun said as he smiled and waved to the three departing boys.

Yoongho closed the door behind them.

"So which direction do you guys want to go first?" Yoongho asked.

"Left-"

"Right-"

Yiwoo and Jun looked accusingly at each other.

De repente, (Means Suddenly, my Spanish class has been corroding my mind) Jun sputtered out a response.

"You are supposed to say left. Also I looked at the map and there's a garden up ahead on the left side." Jun said.

"YES LEFT!" Yiwoo screamed as he ran the left way.

"IM COMING!" Jun yelled as he ran left after Yiwoo.

"HEY! YOU GUYS BETTER NOT LEAVE ME AGAIN!" Yoongho yelled as he followed the two younger boys.

-

"Hello everyone. We are a few of the Cube trainees that are participating on this weeklong show." The presumed Cube trainee leader of the group said.

He was about to continue talking into the live camera and with the hostess that was walking around, interviewing trainees that seemed interesting. The live beforeshow interviews where for fans to see all their favorites and get to know them. As he was about to continue he was cut off by a loud screech.

"OI YOU UNWORTHY SPOONS GET BACK HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT BEFORE I BURN YOUR BEDS TO THE GROUND!" Yoongho yelled at the two boy who quickly came back to the elder.

"Finally!" Yoongho sighed.

"So-" The Cube trainee was about to continue but the hostess had became uninterested in their conversation and she made her way to the three trainees after she realized who exactly they are.

"Hello." She smiled and she ushered the camera at them.

"-Oh hello." The three said and they bowed.

The Cube trainees got really mad that she just left them in the middle of their introduction to interview a group of three childish boys.

They were about to say something but caught themselves after the host said something.

"You are the trainee one who's friends with Sehun from EXO?" She smiled at Jun. The Cube trainees whipped their heads to Jun. Jun nodded at her question.

"Ooh! Good! How did you meet Sehun? Are you guys hanging out a lot? Do you guys text? Do you have other idol friends?" She asked rapidly.

"Woah- woah- woah! First of all, I actually have a name. Second of all, all of that, all you just said. You don't need to know one thing about." Jun said coldly.

"Oh come on! Your fans want to know how you are Sehun are friends? They also want to know if you have any other friends." She urged him.

"Actually, any person who is a fan of me, would take into consideration that me and Sehun-hyung are friends are they don't need to know every detail of how we meet. Also if any fan only wants to know about how I met Sehun or if I have other idol friends, then they are definitely not a fan of me just of my friends." Jun said. "So good day to you, and I'll be happy to answer other questions about I don't know maybe our performance we have set up, our lives, or something along those lines. Either way, leave my friends out of the conversation, I don't want to be know as "the friend of an idol."" Jun finished.

"Uh- Okay...." She said shocked.

"So-"

-

After a short conversation about their performance that they have planned, they mutually decided to call their interview quits before they say to much about their performance.

"Let's walk around the place a little more because we have to get ready for the show." Yoongho said as the two others had already ran further ahead.

"Oh fucking hell." Yoongi groaned. He started jogging to catch up with his friends.

____________________________

I'm so excited for the next few chapters. Like I want to know what my mind will come up with while writing these next few days.

I have softball tryouts this Saturday.

Uh what else......... Uh so do you guys like Sakhyun, Jeondwi, Hanhwi, and Kiyun?