Chapter 87

So... hi...
I have a surprise soon
For you guys so stay tuned for the Author's note at the end 😋
____________________________

——Reader's POV——

The three babie- boys were awoken by the loud sound of the bell.

Jun groaned as he sat up (Autocorrect to Satan).

"Hey Jun? Did you get your schedule change yet?" Yoongho yawned as all three of them stood up and grabbed their already packed bags since they never took any of the things out yet.

"Yeah, I got it this morning with Donghyuck." Jun said tiredly.

"What changed in your schedule?" Yiwoo asked.

"They changed my second period, English to Music." Jun answered as they walked out of the door.

"Wait really!? We have that class!" Yoongho smiled.

"Really? Then let's go." Jun said as they made their way to the big music room.

-

Ring Ring

The second bell rang just as they got into class, at least they weren't late.

"Junnie-hyung?!" Sanha yelled from his seat.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"My classes changed." Jun answered.

The teacher walked in, "Hello class- oh your the student that had a schedule change?"

"Yeah, Mr... Shin." Jun figured out.

"Oh? You know my name already, you do look familiar?" Mr. Yoo asked.

"You're the assistant coach for Basketball, I'm on the team." Jun answered.

"Really? What number are you?" He asked.

"Number 7, point guard, I'm switched to shooting guard sometimes." Jun said, wondering if the teacher had forgotten him.

"Ohh! Jun, right?" Mr. Shin asked.

"Yeah."

"Well Jun-ssi you can sit in the empty seat of the desk that Mr. Hwang sits at." Mr. Shin said.

(Two seats to a desk, to clear up any confusing later in the chapter)

"Okay."

Jun made his way to the empty seat. He dropped his bag down on the the ground and sat down.

"You're that guy from Saturday!" Hyunjin said as Jun sat down in the seat next to him.

"Huh- oh yeah I am." Jun said.

"I'm Hyunjin!" Hyunjin smiled.

"I'm Jun."

"Well JunJun- you know you are kinda cute." Hyunjin noticed. His face went from all smiles to complete seriousness.