Chapter 59

I used to be such a big Toppklass
But then everyone left and they haven't been doing anything as XENO-T
It was hard with Jenissi left the group but then Hansol, A-Tom, Nakta, and P-Goon left and it makes me so sad 😭😩

Cause I seem to be updated
more than once a day now...
____________________________

——Jun's POV——

This is great.

So great.

So fucking great.

They thought it would be a good idea to go on another show, Literally seven days after we went on K+C.

Yoongho woke me up earlier, telling me that the show is today.

You know what's worse?

I'm going alone.

No Yoongho.

No Yiwoo.

Only me.

But luckily I didn't have to be there anytime soon, so I had time to get food.

"Oh hello Jun."

"Hi Jun."

"Hello Jun."

"Hello."

"Nice to see you again Jun."

A lot of staff greeted me as I walked through JYP, getting to the front.

I tried to walk through the lot of people because the lobby was crowded like crazy for some reason.

I couldn't get through and nobody would move.

'I just wanted to get something to eat and a hot chocolate before I had to go to the show.' I groaned in my own thoughts.

Out of nowhere, a hand grabbed my left one and pulled me through the crowd. The crowd seemed to split for the male who was pulling me.

He pulled me through the crowd, towards the front door.

The male has black hair, was dressed nicely, and was taller than me by a few inches.

(Can you guys guess who it is? I'll give you a hint, he hasn't been specifically mentioned throughout the book, the name of his group has been mentioned a lot but not his name.)

The male continued to pull me through the crowd of people and out the front door.

He continued to pull me for a little until we walked the cement path and reached the sidewalk in front of the JYPE. He then let go of my hand.

"Um thank you." I said as he let go of my hand.

He turned around to face me.

"Your Sanha's friend, right?" Eunwoo smiled princely.

My eyes widened. I swear I was gonna get blinded by his visuals.