Chapter 72

You guys are soo gonna hate and love me this chapter...

So....
Plz don't kill me
I love you guys❤️
____________________________

——Reader's POV——

Jun walked excitedly out of third period and made his way to his fourth period, Art.

As he walked into the art room's door, he spotted Renjun sitting in the back righthand corner of the back row. Renjun waved at him and gestured to the seat next to him.

Jun walked to the empty seat next to Renjun and sat down.

"Hey Junnie-ge!" Renjun greeted in Mandarin.

"Hello Renjun." Jun didn't even bat an eyelash at the change in languages.

"Are you excited for art?" Renjun asked.

"Kinda... I love art but the teacher will probably have me do more advance things than the other students." Jun replied.

"What do you mean?" Renjun asked.

"They let me do more advanced projects due to the fact that I'm really good at art. So most likely, I won't have the same assignments as everyone else." Jun answered.

Just before the bell ringed, the last four people walked into the class.

(Who do you think the four people are 😏)

They sat down in seats that were a row in front of Jun and were more on the left sife of the room, opposite of Jun and Renjun.

The teacher walked in, "Hello class! I'm Miss Lee and I'll be your art teacher this year. This period, you all can work on our first art assignment.. all of which we will do in class."

"First of all though, a few rules. First, please be respectful of other people's projects and assignments and do not destroy other's things. Second, do not damage the supplies, I have three other classes that use them. Lastly, headphone, phones, or anything of the sort are not permitted in the classroom unless I say they are." She said.

Half the students groaned.

"Wait what about us?" One of the four boys, that had previously walked in, asked.

"Ah! We have idols in our class, it seems. You guys are allowed to have your phones on the corner of your desk incase anyone calls you on short notice." She answered.

"What are your names though?" Miss Lee asked.

"Seo Changbin." The one that had previously talked, said.

"Hwang Hyunjin."

"Kim Seungmin."

"Han Jisung."

"We are from the JYP group, Stray Kids." Changbin answered.

"Ah! I knew you boys looked familiar." She recognized.

"Anyways! Your first assignments is a small sketch that you guys will turn in at the end of the period. It can be anything you want it to be. There are material in the drawers by the door." After Miss Lee said that, everyone got up and went to get the materials they'd need. She then recognized Jun at the back of the classroom, unmoving like the rest of his classmates.