Chapter 80

🎉🎉WE GOT TO 80!!!!!🎉🎉
____________________________

‼️One week later from 78+79 chapter‼️

——Jun's POV——

"Jun!" I heard as I was peacefully sleeping.

"What the actual fuck do you want? It's Saturday and I thought I made it clear to not wake me up before 12 on Saturdays and Sundays." I answered.

"We have a schedule." Yiwoo said, not having any of my shit.

"Fine... I'm up." I answered as I got up from my bed.

I walked straight to my closet and picked out an outfit. I got a black sleeveless shirt that said "International" on it, black adidas pants, and my galaxy shoes I had bought last week with Felix.  I also grabbed a black zip up hoodie.

The day before yesterday, Thursday, I decided to dye my hair back to black. So I was technically wearing all black.
(BLACK ON BLACK)

I walked into the bathroom with my clothes. I placed my clothes on the sink counter as got into the showered.

-

I walked downstairs while drying my hair with the towel that hung loosely around my neck.

I walked to the fridge and opened it, looking at the contents of what was laid out.

I grabbed a mango, strawberries, blueberries, spinach, raspberries, and kale. I chopped them up and made a smoothie.

I poured the smoothie into a portable cup.

I had made just enough of the smoothies for myself.

I put the remaining of the fruits I used into the fridge and I walked back upstairs to grabbed my small bag that carried all my essentials.

-

"Come on everyone!" Kiyun yelled up the stairs. "We have to go now!"

"Hey Kiyun-hyung? What are we even doing today?" I asked.

"You don't remember? We are going on a show again today. We talked about it last week, on the first day of school." Kiyun said as he ushered us all out the front door of the dorm.

"Oh.. now I remember." I said more to myself as we walked down to the lobby and out the building's front doors.

We made our way to the curb, where there was a few cars waiting for all 25 of us. We all got into groups and separated into cars again.

Yiwoo, Yoongho, Jeondwi, Sakhyun, and I got into the same car.

"Hey guys? Do you know who all will be on the show?" I asked.

"Kiyun told me that trainees from YG, SM, CUBE, PLEDIS, BNM, and FNC will be there. Along with a good number of Idol groups." Jeondwi said.

"Okay..." I answered as I went on my phone to watch YouTube as the driver started the engine.

-