Chapter 47

Noiceee song ^^^

I think basically no one looks at the songs I add on chapter.... let me just say that they are all bops

Also wouldn't you guys just hate it if I stalled Show for another whole chapter? 😏😏😏
____________________________

——Reader's POV——

"*Ring* Will all trainees please make their way to the gym." A female voice said on the intercom.

Jun, Yoongho, and Yiwoo made their way to the gym. Luckily they already had on all of their attire for the start of the show.

——Two day Timeskip——
Brought to you by, you're author of this book is too lazy to write out what happened in those two days because nothing important went on since the first day was the introduction to the show for the trainees and the second day was part of the performances for Korean trainees but JYP didn't go yet.

Jun, Yoongho, Yiwoo, and Sakhyun all got ready since they had a schedule today for the show. They were preforming last today.

The four of them all got dressed and walked to the lobby area to get food and hangout. The show would start in a few hours so they had time to waste.

All trainees were hanging in the lobby. Jun was sitting on the end of the couch on his phone. Yiwoo was on Jun's right. Yoongho was on Yiwoo's right. Sakhyun was on Yoongho's right. Jeondwi was on Sakhyun's right.

Jeondwi and Sakhyun were talking to each other, Yiwoo and Yoongho were talking to each other, and Jun was on his phone, looking at YouTube and Instagram.

A few trainees looked their way and realized that they were the trainees from the Weekly Idol episode and the Trainee Showcase.

To most other trainees, the JYP trainees looked like the cool and popular guys from high school. They all wanted to talk to them but none of them had the balls to.

The intercom rang again which indecated that it was time for the second and final day of Korean performances.

The trainees all went to the gyms and sat on the ground with the fellow trainees from their companies.

Jun, Yiwoo, and Yoongho all sat down with A-7.

JYP would be the last of the companies to preform today.

YMC went first. After a while of performances they ended.

Pledis went next.

Then SM. They had a lot of good performances and very good visuals.

Then Stone Music went next.

The Chinese trainees all clapped after each company was done with all their performances.

Finally it was JYP turn.

All of A-7 decided to do a song they all could do.

As they were all getting in their places, all the judges recognized Jun.

Jackson, Mark, and BamBam all smiled and waved a small wave at the trainee, who didn't notice, and then started talking how they all knew Jun but never knew each other knew him.