chapter 3

the man that jun previously met, closed the door to the pretty big conference room as he turned back to the large desk of people, before sitting back down in his seat. "sorry about that, the girls here seem to like two of the trainee boys very much."

"ah that's ok yugbin." jyp said before turning back to the rest of the people in the room, "now back to what we were saying before, hyunsuk (yg), sooman (sm), sihyuk (bighit), sidae (starship), seongsu (pledis), and choongmin (cube) (hopefully all correct ceos) and many idol, i will take you all on a tour, but idols, you guys can tour the place yourselves, but please keep on the down low, the trainees are all here already correct?"

all ceos nod, "good! my trainees do not know idols from other companies are going to be here too, they think only trainees and ceos." everyone nods, understanding. "plus after hearing those girls out here, i think you would want to keep on the down low but lets all now get going." JYP ended.

"wait JYP-nim," yugbin stops him.

"yes yugbin?"

"after the girls screamed, a boy came up to me and apologized for his friends."

"for what?"

"because, apparently, the two boys the girls were screaming about were his friends." yugbin continued, "if the girls like them so much then they must be talented, or at least, good looking young boys."

"ah- do you know what trainee group they are in?"

"A-7"

"really? it must be visuals, A-7 is one of the newer trainee groups, they haven't had much time to have honed their talents yet. A-7 has been together for a little over a year now and all the trainees have been in jype for less than two years besides one." jyp explained.

"ah i must have been mistaken then." yugbin said.

"well anyways lets get going."

as the ceos and idols split ways, idols parting in their own members, friends, or just sticking together while all the ceos stuck together with jyp as he spoke about each group.

"jun! your legs are too stiff! loosen up." janin commanded.

"ugh." jun made a sound that only yiwoo could identify what it meant, a very quiet "fuck you" in mandarin.

jun tried to loosen his legs but he was to stiff from doing wall sits for the 10 min thanks to janin.

"if you can't loosen your legs, then go run it off and get me a coffee from the yoonkun's coffee (not a real place from what i know).

"why yoonkun's, there's a starbucks right around the corner." jun replied.

"because yoonkun's is better, now go, i want you back in ten minutes. hm- actually, go to the convenient store and get some snacks, i take it you know everyone's preferences, and allergies? and definitely don't forget the diet that you and yiwoo are on."

janin coyly narrowed his eyes at the other. "and, i'll be nice, you have 20 minutes instead, i'll have someone time you. don't be late. hurry on, go now!" janin said as he handed jun money and he signaled a trainee to start the stopwatch. once set, jun ran out to do janin's bidding, brushing by a male before yelling out a soft apologize and continuing on his way, not paying mind to the other suspicious people wearing face masks. (BANE CHILDREN FOREVER).

some groups of male idols decided to look, through the windows, to watch different sets of trainees practice. though they were watching all groups, none made their way down the hall to A-7's practice room where there has been a huge flux of trainees, standing right outside one of the windows to the a-7 practice room.